celebrity denim

levis4ever

hello.Has anyone any idea which jeans does britney's kevin federlin wear.i know that his cargo shorts and stuff are abercrombie?but what about the jeans, those loose baggy i really like.there not to baggy not too tight.and sometimes are destroyed.are those also bercrombie colden or delreys.

if anyone has a clue which brand or model let me know.i would buy over ebay.

Alsoi i havent seen any thread of abercrombie.you dont like their stuff(jeans)?if not why?I have bought over ebay from asia ezra fitch but dont stand very good on me,nothing special as i was expecting they would be amazing.but are not. Also i think colden model and baggy has such wide leg opening more than 10.5 inches, almost every seller on ebaY gave me that wide leg measure of colden and other baggy abercrombies??THATS TOO WIDE.for baggy it should be not more than 10 inches.

so bassicly what youre saying is that abercrombie sux if talking about jeans.what about their cargo shorts.looking by pictures and people wearing them they look great.has anyone any idea about which size i should take?im 6ft and normal muscle build.

So those jeans kevin is wearing are abercrombie??i think they look great thou.What do you think of these ones(it says beckham and usher wore these)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-ABERCROMBIE-HOLLISTER-DELREY-DESTROYED-BAGGY-JEANS_W0QQitemZ6866388927QQcategoryZ52791QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this guy lives in a different paradigm

so i'd suggest u buy them if you think abercrombie's hot.

edit: i actually took a serious look at the ebay site he gave us. i thought this would be a cool read:

----------------------------

You are bidding on the NEW ABERCROMBIE HOLLISTER DEL-REY DESTROYED BAGGY JEANS, comes Brand New with Tags. These Jeans have just been released and are part of the Elite Edition 2006 exclusive which has recently released, exclusively available to SillySports. AS SEEN WORN BY USHER & DAVID BECKHAM !

These Jeans are one of a kind and that’s why you can be one of few to own an exquisite and exclusive pair, so you can stand out in the crowd above others...!!!

--------------------------------

i seriously hope this is an april fool's joke levis4ever...

Edited by swyche on Apr 3, 2006 at 08:50 AM

Edited by swyche on Apr 3, 2006 at 08:51 AM

Quote: i seriously hope this is an april fool's joke levis4ever...

Well, the guy is from Slovenia, maybe A&F is alot cooler to wear there than Nudie/APC, etc. so we can't really give him shit........if you like them then buy them, they probably make some nice jeans, but in the U.S. at least, only frat boys with Pucca shell necklaces and Rainbow-brand sandals wear them........

bunch of jerks thats what you are.so what im not from america dn i dont know how it looks like.on the picture the jeans look alright.Thats why im asking you for your opinion and help.but all you do is criticize and make fun.

we dont have neither nudie neither af here,so i cant tell anything about them.but nudie doesn't make such baggy jeans that's why im not looking for nudie at this moment.

Quote: bunch of jerks thats what you are.so what im not from america dn i dont know how it looks like.on the picture the jeans look alright.Thats why im asking you for your opinion and help.but all you do is criticize and make fun.
If you like them, buy them.

Abercrombie & Fitch is despised by many in America due to their image -- it's kind of tough to explain if you haven't been to the United States.

Quote: bunch of jerks thats what you are.so what im not from america dn i dont know how it looks like.on the picture the jeans look alright.Thats why im asking you for your opinion and help.but all you do is criticize and make fun.

I love you so much...

Guest jeffvyain

those jeans looks like they would belong to a midget. 'scuse me...little person. essentially, abercrombie represents the type of Americans all you Europeans and Easterners hate. Except George Bush...though I can't say for sure that he doesn't wear abercrombie. he just doesn't seem like the type that would. But he probably would if he were 40 years younger.

no ones hating.

ur just asking at the wrong forums bro. the denim discussed here has more to do with just plain looks. good quality denim like imperial nudies blah blah blah just feel better to wear. its more than just hte looks on the outside... this shit is nice from the material to the engineering. no one here tries to dress like a celebrity, cos we tend to diverge from the mainstream.

if you look good in them, buy them, its only 40$. thats what i'm saying. hell a pair of nice selvedge costs double that at least.

While the topic is being discussed ive always wondered why you find brands like Abercrombie and Hollister on the same japanese re-seller sights that sell our beloved supreme and other brands of the sort. Is the reasoning for this because you cant get it over there, which makes it limited...and then the bape effect occurs...or is there some other reason thats shrouded in mystery?

kay then.nudies are great from what i have seen.but i really dont have that much money as it would be evry expensive to get them here in Slovenia.and also i think i couldnt be able to wear them for 6 months and more every day in order to get that amazing faded look.

i was thinking of buying levi 508 or lee dillon loose model.beacuse i can get them at much cheaper price price on ebay than nudies.which ones do you think is better.also if anyone has that model if you could help me with the sizing??yes,here in Slowenia we dont have neither of these model:(.I have levis 507 in size 34/34 ,im 6ft tall.) are 508 and dillon similiar in sizes...??can anyone help.which size i should take.