My new Evisu Heritage Lot 0331 jeans

Raw Selvedge

They aren't necessarily my cup o tea, but the denim construction looks well done. While i typically don't like designs on back pockets I think those are actually pretty cool. I would like to see how some evisus with screenprinting on them age and fade. Show some pics after you have worn them for a couple of months.

wow so much hate goin on here, though i wouldn't wear the jeans i can appreciate the design on the back pockets...similar to red monkey, lovin the fish on the back!

"Meow.....Bitches" icon_smile_cool.gif

I was originally thinking of getting these jeans to begin with.

img12993321.jpg?v

img12993320.jpg?v

img12993322.jpg?v

But i saw the orange pair and they just stood out to me. They were only a little more expensive and the shop assistant said that the denim quality is much better plus I like them being cinched so I thought I may aswell pay a little more for them. I have had them taken up so I won't cuff them.

I was originally thinking of getting these jeans.

img12993321.jpg?v

img12993320.jpg?v

img12993322.jpg?v

But I saw the orange ones and they just stood out to me. They were only a little more expensive than the green pair and the sales assistant said that the denim quality was much better plus I like it that they are cinched so I thought I'd pay a little more for them. I have had them taken up so I won't cuff them.

evisu is always pretty crisp and clean. that would be the reason why id buy a pair. the gullwings on the back of most evisu turn me off, kind of like a giant billboard of hypebeast advertising would.

i have to say, i like that screenprinting stuff on the inside cuff. levi's makes a pair of jeans with designs on the inside cuff too, but theirs is red.

btw, the back cinch eliminates the need for a belt, so the belt loops are there just for detail right? i noticed itd be impossible to loop a belt though and cinch it also, right?

fashion changes, style remains

Edited by ikidomari on Apr 3, 2006 at 05:43 AM

Quote:

I still love how clean and fresh evisu denim is. I might get a pair of my evisu out for a change soon

--- Original message by witts on Apr 3, 2006 05:28 AM

I'm going to get a pair of the EvisuxPuma jeans, providing that they're still available in Summer when I'll be buying another pair of Dry denim...or two.

Yeah I know there are a lot of Evisu haters out there but I love Evisu and everyone has their own opinion. I just figure that if you're gonna pay a lot of money for a pair of jeans, they should get you noticed and stand out. I don't think I can pay so much money for a pair of jeans with very little design on the pockets that just seem like normal ordinary jeans to other people.

I like Evisu as well - I have two very nice pairs that I bought raw in the late 90's when I lived in Tokyo and which I continue to wear today. They are superior material and have great details, and the contrast I have achieved with them is at this point personally unsurpassed.

No disrespect, but I find Your pair the polar opposite. They're a flashy, tacky and nauseating example of everything that has given the Evisu haters their ammunition. Hence my original comment way up the thread.

Never the less, Good luck to ya. If you manage to stick with them for as long as I have mine without getting bored and trading them in for for whatever everyone says comes next, I applaud your effort.

I have to pairs of Evisu 0331. One of them is actually rather slim fitted, but has cinch and rivet. The other pair is pretty lose, has rivet but no cinch. The difference in the sizes are amazing, both of them are 34, and the tight one just fits, but the lose one i can pull down easy.

• 1 year later...

On the jeans - if you like them - than that's great...SuFu's been very judgemental , and as long as you feel good wearing them - wear them.

I agree though that this could have been posted in one of the existing threads - most recently Is Evisu still loved ..

I am sure Mods can take care of that....

Not every new pair of Jeans should become a new thread...