where can I buy denim birds online?

jh2240

Our company, Shanghai Tone-win Textile Co., Ltd is a professional manufactory. We have the excellent technician and advanced machine, which can development, design, production and sale on our own. We specialize in denim, cotton fabric, also jean garments, sweaters and so on. Our products have high quality and competitive price, which export to America, Europe, Asia and Africa.

We can product all kinds of denims from 4.5oz to 14.5oz, and our superiority among craft brother is super width fabric. Not only are the no-stretch denim made of 66/67¡± width, but also the stretch denim could be done of 58/59¡± width. Anyway we could work according to your requirements.

Our tenet is providing custom the best products and reasonable price. I have the confidence to let you be satisfied with us. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you..

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards!

Kevin

E-mail: [email protected]

Quote:

Completely forget about Mauro's denim bar. My mistake, jh2240

Fast shipping (he sometimes charges free shipping) and his prices are very standard, not overpriced like the stuff you find in Saks, NM or around Atrium.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Mar 31, 2006 11:18 PM

Dear sir,

Our company, Shanghai Tone-win Textile Co., Ltd is a professional manufactory. We have the excellent technician and advanced machine, which can development, design, production and sale on our own. We specialize in denim, cotton fabric, also jean garments, sweaters and so on. Our products have high quality and competitive price, which export to America, Europe, Asia and Africa.

We can product all kinds of denims from 4.5oz to 14.5oz, and our superiority among craft brother is super width fabric. Not only are the no-stretch denim made of 66/67¡± width, but also the stretch denim could be done of 58/59¡± width. Anyway we could work according to your requirements.

Our tenet is providing custom the best products and reasonable price. I have the confidence to let you be satisfied with us. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you..

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards!

Kevin

E-mail: [email protected]