Real Superfuture Portrait Thread BOOK RELEASE

Yardsale

Hi guys. Well, it's almost finished. My book, "Taking Pictures of People Who Take Pictures of Themselves" is at the printers as we speak.

Here's the sneak peeks. It's been a long journey.

thank you everyone that participated, that supported me, lent me a couch to sleep on. it's been a blast. Special love to hap, kiya, omc, dum. I hope you enjoy my book.

We'll be throwing a book release party at Bodega. Deets to follow. LOVE ALWAYS SIDNEY LO.

_MG_8780.jpg

_MG_8781.jpg

_MG_8785.jpg

_MG_8786.jpg

you have tried to denigrate me at everybody eyes and when you have seen that "Big Men on SuFu" doesn't be allright with you you have sucked them.

Travis.jpg

(i think i could quote anything from this for the rest of my life and die so happy)

full transcription:

Well. Firstly i fuck you i am 18 years old. Oh yes i'm don't tall and fat like you but that doesn't make that i'm a kid.

Secondly i need to tell you a real story. I have bought my APC NC because it was a really sweet business. In effect i have bought it (3.5 month worn) SHAME ON ME:rolleyes:at the price of 60€. It look very good and i never regret this sold. About the RAF by RAF. Can say that you have had the same in black and white. Besides, yes i have sold you a jeans, and maybe you have make some benefit so YOU'RE REALLY FANTASTIC :rolleyes:, i have sold him 90€ and i have trade it ,without money trade, with Raf by Raf. So shame on me if i don't buy my clothes at the most price and if i try to make some great business. Yes, i'm not a fucking little son of rich like you. My parents don't pay me all that i want but i am not a fucking bastard and i have friend. So ,i have understand that i don't be part of your little faggot circle of rich guy who everybody sucks everybody. That's really funny it's that you make exactly same things on this forum. You have try to denigrate me at everybody eyes and when you have seen that "Big Men of Sufu" doesn't be allright with you you have suck them. You're really a faggot and frienless. You're so funny in you're shit rich bad chilhood. JULIEN. Yeah besides why have you add me to friends on Facebook 2 months ago to finnally ejest me 3 weeks later ?

I'm really sorry about the poverty of my english language.

thassa RAF Freedom watch

i robotic policed a FEW of those

one to wear one to share and one to keep box freche

i dropped a couple nachos con queso on a preorder jump-off with whoseywut now i gotta relearn how to read time with the hands