Whistling the night away is a creepy fuck.

broneck

46b7748440f73fbc407d842ecaff411a_70.jpg

Looks great you've got that sound of music thing going...nice toes too! (more pics barefoot please)
I think it's a great choice in tees. Pants are terrific too, i think you'd look fantastic in something in a lowrise and a little tighter fit. Not having to hide your face with a shawl anymore must be great, why would you want to hide that face? As an expatriate I know how difficult it is to adapt to your new country's culture/fashion but I think you've done a great job in choosing your fashions that really are showing off your bod!
Gentlemen, this is what motivates me to workout and get my body in tip top shape so not only can I attract unbelievably insanely attractive girls like this but do so whist wearing some great looking clothes that fit perfectly. Cinderella, this pic has gone up in my gym locker!
I love those sandals, I think a nice dark shade of red toe nail polish would help highlight your beautiful feet better. Also can some explain the trend in the big goggle lens sunglasses? They hide people's faces too much and I have to use my imagination which tends to get me in trouble a lot.

I like your style.

hey quick follow up: are you perchance selling that painting you made in this photo?

if this is trolling it's awesome.

Whistling, i will sell you a pair of cinderella's close toed pumps so that you can drink your own piss out of them

Guest Phrost

- has a peculiar taste in both men's and women's fashion (check)

- has an obsessive workout regiment (check)

- has a keen interest in contemporary music and movies (semi-check)

- categorizes people by what they wear and how they look b/c they are more easily understood by labels and stereotypes (check)

- compensates for his inabilities and insecurities with habits listed above (check)

- matter-of-factly confesses his deepest endeavors to complete strangers (CHECK CHECK CHECK)

100930551_l.jpg

Can't believe I missed this the other day...really digging this Audrey Hepburn meets Courtney Love vibe you got here. At 5 feet 7, you have smooth, cream-colored skin and toned muscles. In the photo, your handbag rests in your right hand. Her left hand hangs like a star. Her vintage cardigan and miu miu skirt -- buckle slingbacks showing off her magnificent kept toes and a black boob tube are standard for a fashionista -- reveals a bare midriff.

more fuel to the fire

if this is trolling it's awesome.

Whistling, i will sell you a pair of cinderella's close toed pumps so that you can drink your own piss out of them

i have access to her underwear drawer, let me sell you some of those.

i need money.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Guest Phrost
Gentlemen, this is what motivates me to workout and get my body in tip top shape so not only can I attract unbelievably insanely attractive girls like this but do so whist wearing some great looking clothes that fit perfectly. Cinderella, this pic has gone up in my gym locker!

better watch out, he's taken a special interest to you

masturbananamy8.gifmasturbananamy8.gifmasturbananamy8.gifmasturbananamy8.gifmasturbananamy8.gif