Vintage and rare Supreme fitted

solesupnyc

18F69622-2E3B-4CE2-99B1-C2CCAC05F1D1-7709-0000054F920C7B8A.jpg

I own too many hats and I do not have time to wear them all. Email me for detailed pictures of each. Gently worn hats as you can see I own many rare supreme, huf, etc hats, but I only have one head; aside from my full time corporate job and my social clubbing life, I do not have much time to put these hats to good used. And lastly, if I were to wear hats, it would be supreme 5 panel camp caps, strictly. No stains, tears, or rips.

I am also selling other items on this forum, best way to reach is via email [email protected]

Supreme "the first shall be the last" side script in brown and light silverish blue size 7 3/4

Price 60 shipped

Supreme "the first shall be the last" side script in red and black plaid size 7 5/8

Price 60 shipped

Supreme Side logo size 7 5/8

Price 60 shipped

Supreme winter purple script box logo size 7 3/4 with thick ear flaps

Price 60 shipped

Supreme box logo fitted made completely from suede in sea crystal blue size 7 5/8

Price 80 shipped

Supreme box logo fitted made completely from suede in red size 7 5/8

Price 80 shipped

HUF Gold snakeskin extremely old rare piece

Size 7 5/8

Price 60 shipped

HUF Blue snakeskin extremely old rare piece

Size 7 5/8

Price 60 shipped

HUF 3M extremely rare piece, completely made from 3M reflective material.

Size 7 5/8

Price 80 shipped

Mishka Eyeball Teal color size 7 3/4 brand new

One of the original first generation releases of their keep watch eyeball hat

Yes it's brand new bc I also have this in black and prefer my black one instead.

Size 7 3/4

Price 60 shipped

Mishka Bulletproof edition Size 7 5/8 pre-owned

Price 150shipped

One of the rarest pieces that was produced by mishka; mishka screaming skull new era "bulletproof" edition release in 1999. Size 7 5/8

Seriously worn this like twice since I got it new. Click or google search and learn more about this limited run cap:

hypebeast.com/2007/03/mishka-screaming-skull-new-era-bulletproof-edition/

"This is it, over a year in the making… the Mishka Screaming Skull New Era Cap. The specific hat pictured above is a limited run, website exclusive “Bulletproof†edition cap which has printed in a technique called Bulletproofing. This means the fabric is soaked in ink, and then cured creating a “bulletproof†print. On a t-shirt this might be a bad thing, but on a cap with this much detail, the hat becomes bright and vibrant. And although the hat is cotton, the quality, look and feel is like leather!" - hypebeast, November 30, 1999!

Edited by solesupnyc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...