Gucci MADONNA Bomber Leather Jacket Size 54; Worn by celebrities like Eric Dane,Justin Timberlake,Cristiano Ronaldo and Ashton Kutcher

solesupnyc

Hi all, selling off my Gucci Madonna jacket due to the fact that I do not have time to wear these nor do I want to wear this jacket because its too fancy; too expensive to get it ruin. This jacket never touch rain or snow, worn only by me..at most 20 times; no rips, tears or stains. Purchased from the Gucci store in Manhasset, NY on 1/28/09 for $3,440 plus tax...I can provide the original receipt and the tag. Comes with the Gucci dustbag.

Yes, I realize I am new to this forum and my seller rating is zero, but I have an ebay account and sneaker forum account (iss) with great feedback; ebay feedback username u4me2nigh with 159 all positive feedback. Local pick is encourage, I reside in NYC.

Can provide a list of reference; so far I sold a supreme 3 6 mafia tee to someone on this forum.

Best way to contact me, cell 347 723 5195 or email [email protected] please email me for more pictures.

PRICE: 2300USD, paid 3440 plus NYS tax.

GUCCI SZ:54 MADONNA BOMBER LEATHER JACKET SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE,IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND IN THIS COLOR!LIMITED EDITION

Item Description:

Made in Italy

• Worn by actors and musicians like Eric Dane,Justin Timberlake,Cristiano Ronaldo and Ashton Kutcher,etc.

• Black leather

• Front button closure

• 2 Front zippered pockets and 2 ones with buttons

• Black knit waistband,neckband and cuffs

• Black silk gucci embroidered lining

• 100% Genuine leather

• Amazing stitchings

• Made in Italy

• The softest and most shiny leather ever seen

Item Details:

Size: 54

Color: Black