[XS-L // 43-45] :: a1923, mmm, ann d, acne, +j, lost&found, s2a :: [PRICE DROPS]

wurm

***THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED***

THESE ITEMS MAY NO LONGER BE FOR SALE

PLEASE CHECK MY CURRENT SALES THREAD HERE:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/153252-â—‹-leu-â—‹-ann-d-â—‹-lf-â—‹-a1923-â—‹-schneider-â—‹-acne-â—‹-ncb-â—‹-s-l-43-45/

Prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.
For international shipping, please inquire (usually +$20-30, sometimes more or less).

I've done many transactions on sufu, SZ and SF. Please check my SF feedback page for proof.
---------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

Ann Demeulemeester Scamosciato Shoes in Asphalt

10470541096_e2083fd345_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

tagged size 44
fits size 44.5-45 (44 with insole)
used, excellent condition
suede
$325 $300 shipped

Purchased from LN-CC a while back but never got into the habit of using them. Nothing wrong with them (they're quite nice), but I'd rather see them go off to a good home than let them go to waste in my closet. That said, I'm a bit reluctant to part with them since I feel like I should be able to make them work, so only reasonable offers will be considered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Painted Leather Mid Top MMM GATs
PICTURES
SOLD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uniqlo +J Slim Grey Wool Pants
PICTURES
SOLD

A1923 One-Piece Derbies

10988903086_270c45484d_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 44 (fits 43-43.5)
new without box
reverse cordovan horse leather
$800 $770 shipped

I bought these last fall but unfortunately they turned out to fit small. They have an excellent shape and the distressed leather is beautiful. The outer is made from one piece of leather. In my opinion they fit best for a 43.5 or smaller with an insole. As a 44 I can fit in them but not too comfortably - maybe they'd fit better over time. These are super cheap - don't sleep on them.

Surface to Air Black Leather Belt
PICTURES
SOLD

Acne Max Grey Thunder

11039202923_fb62c13da9_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 31 (fits 30-31)
used, excellent condition
98% cotton, 2% elastane
$75 $60 shipped

waist (aligned) – 17â€/43cm
front rise – 9â€/23cm
inseam – 32â€/81cm
hem – 7â€/18cm

I bought these over a year ago but have since outgrown them. The denim is good, but the fit is great – tight but not too tight. I actually prefer this color to the black Cash. It’s still in excellent condition with very few signs of wear. I sized up on them like many people do, and it gave me my desired fit, but you could go TTS for a tighter fit. Sizing up will gives you a tight but relaxed fit.

Edited by wurm

Lost & Found Lightweight Wool Jacket

11039109436_2d220f727f.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size L (fits 48-50)
new with tags
100% wool
$320 $290 shipped

pit to pit – 21â€
shoulder to shoulder – 19.5â€
sleeve (shoulder to wrist/cuff) – 29â€
back length (just below collar to bottom hem) – 32â€

Bought this on sale at Atelier long ago but never wore it. It's a shame as the fabric is beautiful and the jacket is an all around great piece of clothing. I just haven't tried it on in a way that felt satisfying. I'm a 48 and it fits slightly loose, but I kind of prefer it (took it instead of the M). The sleeves are elongated. I haven't completely given up on trying to make this piece work, but while I occasionally experiment with it (only trying it on - not wearing it out), I thought I'd give others an opportunity at it.

Ann Demeulemeester Velvet Jacket
PICTURES
SOLD

A1923 Cordovan Derbies
PICTURES
SOLD

Zam Barrett Slim Leather Belt
PICTURES
SOLD

Uniqlo Slim Hidden Placket Shirt
PICTURES

SOLD

Edited by wurm

PRICES INCLUDE PAYPAL FEES AND DELIVERY WITHIN THE U.S.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, PLEASE INQUIRE

[ lost & found wool jacket ]
tagged size large » fits 48-50

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
11039109436_2d220f727f.jpg
⯠⯠more pictures â® â®

$320 âž” $290 SHIPPED
:: new with tags ::
:: 100% wool ::
⋮ pit to pit: 21†・/・ shoulder to shoulder: 19.5†・/・ sleeve: 29†・/・ back length: 32†⋮

⟪ description ⟫

Bought this on sale at Atelier long ago but never wore it. It's a shame as the fabric is beautiful and the jacket is an all around great piece of clothing. I just haven't tried it on in a way that felt satisfying. I'm a 48 and it fits slightly loose, but I kind of prefer it (took it instead of the M). The sleeves are elongated. I haven't completely given up on trying to make this piece work, but while I occasionally experiment with it (only trying it on - not wearing it out), I thought I'd give others an opportunity at it.

Edited by wurm