supertrash

junk threads and rants of the superbored. next level shit, awesome gifs and sickeningly cute things. philosophy. the universe. black holes. enter and post at your own risk. be aware that any threads or posts with malicious content in the form of homophobic, racist, religious or sexist comments will not be tolerated.

7385 topics in this forum

1. clowns are scary

• 0 replies
  2. A races outfit?

• 10 replies
  3. grrrrr

• 0 replies
  4. exactitudes

• 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3.5k views
  5. diatribe 1 2 3 4

• 118 replies
    • 4.7k views
  6. snus propaganda

• 1 reply
  7. Seeing BORIS tonight

• 12 replies
  8. torrents

• 13 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
  9. Dipset Skate Team ---

• 2 replies
  10. donnie darko

• 2 replies
  11. Fuck Vans

• 12 replies
  12. favorite film 1 2 3

• 61 replies
    • 4.4k views
  13. MSN/Webcam Video Superconference

• 11 replies
    • 5 replies
  14. party shoes

• 22 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
  15. Don't miss this one....

• 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 0 replies
  16. Hi im new

• 15 replies

• The community of people that care about repros will continue to dwindle to the point where there won't be a big enough market to justify making the clothing. And with it will die the entire story of how it all came to be.  It's a bit heart breaking really.  I hope someone is or will document the history of the Osaka 5 and the rise of Japanese denim.    As for the stuff we get nowadays and why I'm less interested. I feel as though with social media came a feedback mechanism that took a bit of personality out of the garments. They feel "made for someone" instead of made for their own appreciation. In many ways this is amazing. We get items that couldn't exist before and justified a market for very niche products.  But before that, the world was smaller. The older repros might not have CSF-level attention to detail, but they have a spirit to them that speaks of individuals making something for themselves without caring to make others happy. It's feels pure and true. They come imbued with something that makes them different than a blank canvas.  And to me, wearing *that* feels worlds different than wearing a new release. 
    • View Advert 7 (yes seven!) Samurai 'Plain' loopwheeled tee - size XL - Mishap batch bargain So I have seven of these white Samurai loopwheeled tees. One for each day of the week.  They're my favourite white tee ever, and yeah I've tried all the usual recommendations.  Made in Japan, good weight, nice soft hand and they wash really well. EXCEPT, when you accidentally wash them with a black tee...  So here's the deal, they're VERY SLIGHTLY faded to a less white-white due to the above mishap. I replaced them, so I'm selling these ones at a bargain price. Here in the UK, these would cost you £560 to buy new. Other than the colour, they're in great condition. Fit fairly small for an XL, probably closer to a L. I'll ship them free to the UK, and have factored in additional costs to send elsewhere in the listing price. Can provide receipts if required.       Advertiser 81FXR Date 06/13/24 Price 200.00 USD Category tops Brand SAMURAI  
    • Just seen an advert for a new movie called 'The Bike Riders' about a motorcycle gang back in the 1960s. I saw Tom Hardy in what looked to be a WW2 S506XX repro, also saw some vintage type 3's and a Lee 101J. Maybe worth a watch when it's released.?  
    • Normally all my other LVC, momotaro, pbj, nudies, Lee or standard Levi’s I wear waist 32. But  LVC 1947 runs small so size up atleast one,I got waist 33 and still fits snug at the waist   
  • Benzak Denim Developers
    European denim and lifestyle brand from Amsterdam

Companion Denim
    Handcrafted denim from Barcelona

Dawson Denim
    British made selvedge workwear from Hove

Evisu
    Legendary Japanese denim brand

Ginew
    Native American-owned denim line

HINOYA
    Japanese denim and streetwear from Tokyo

Iron Heart
    Heavy duty denim

KOJIMA GENES x SF
    Japanese denim

Lone Flag
    Modern denim and menswear born in southern CA

• Tell a friend

Love superfuture® | Supertalk? Tell a friend!
  • hello 2024!

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.
    Classifieds listings are now free for members.
    supertalk is now upgraded to //// supertalk 8 ////
    You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture® is privately owned and has been online continuously for 25 years. supertalk has been online for 21 years and is a digital cockroach that will survive all current and future apocalypses.