A races outfit?

spiloba

So my boss is making us dress like we are going to the races to work this weekend in a bid to make people buy sunglasses for the spring races. Anyway i'm not happy about it and she thinks i am just gonna dress sharp in a suit. But i plan to wear something that will more or less piss her off without dressing as a jockey or so forth. So binoculars around my neck is half of the plan. Outfit ideas/pics?

dress as if youre going to "the races", what the hell is "the races"? you mentioned a jockey so I assume has something to do with horses? are you supposed to dress like you're a spectator at a horse race? if so, how the fuck will that affect sunglass sales? do you work at a store?

seriously, wtf? :D

dress as if youre going to "the races", what the hell is "the races"? you mentioned a jockey so I assume has something to do with horses? are you supposed to dress like you're a spectator at a horse race? if so, how the fuck will that affect sunglass sales? do you work at a store?

seriously, wtf? :D

Yeah going to the horse races. In australia they have the spring carnival which is pretty big and pretty much every bogan and tryhard is their wearing a suit thinking there sick and getting their drink on. This is exaclty my point its a fukn stupid idea. But her being a mole thinks heaps of people will be like yeah i need to get some sunglasses for the races. aaah i just wanna dress like an old geezer going to the races i think