RICK OWENS TWO TONE LEATHER JACKET SIZE 48/M

kyungtae

Asking Price: $750 through Paypal.

This is a pre-owned Rick Owens leather jacket in excellent condition with no flaws whatsoever. This is a rare piece and you will not come across an opportunity like this to pick up this particular piece anywhere else. This iconic Rick Owens piece is made with blistered lamb leather. The color is bright beige with a black contrast leather as depicted in the pictures. There are two snap front pockets, inside zip pockets, and interior hang strap. The fit is very slim and if you normally wear size 46, this is the right fit for you. However, the wool insets stretch, which allow the fit to work naturally on the body. The retail was $2,750. Made in Italy.

Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder 16.25, Armpit to armpit 18.25, Length 26.5

Shipping: Shipping to any destination in US is 9.99. If you live in New York City, please feel free to contact me for a pick up. For international shipping, charges will vary. Also with respect to customs fees, I will mark as a gift and the price accordingly.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will answer as best as I can. Thank you.

$(KGrHqR,!pQE8WmvsvgEBPWP-R(5ug~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqR,!qUE88fkJLboBPWP-GuDrg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!rkE88hC-PT0BPWP-Qmi)!~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqN,!q0E88giHgFlBPWP-(8wGQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!hwE8Y8MIGp2BPWP-i20yQ~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqR,!poE8WdQusOzBPWP-izYjw~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJBoE8+mdyC3PBPWP-qHYRg~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqF,!osE8Vffrj3DBPWP-)3DIg~~60_57.JPG

Edited by kyungtae