#1 LIOR

LIOR

bored

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • joined 25 february 06

Posted 12 March 2006 - 09:15 AM

hello guys
i invite you all to vist israel , if you need any help im here for you .
the summer is coming up and its party time in tel aviv , i invite you all to a great beach party we call it the ""sun-party""
see ya and shalom from israel

#2 hotkohls

hotkohls

bored

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • joined 05 july 05

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:24 PM

I will be in Israel for a week starting May 20. I will be staying in Rishon LeZiyyon for most of the time, but will be taking day trips to Netanya & Jerusalem, and also spending 3 days in Eilat. Can you make any recommendations for me while I'm there, i.e. shopping, beaches, activities, nightlife, food, gift ideas (I want to bring some things from New York to give to relatives, as well as stuff to bring back for friends), etc...?

Thanks!
you see how picky i am with my shoes, and they only go on my feet!

images/icon_smile_kisses.gif

#3 juxtaposed

juxtaposed

superbored

• Pip
  • 418 posts
  • joined 13 april 05

Posted 09 May 2006 - 05:40 PM

i experienced that israeli women are really hott and good looking..i´ve got to know some in thailand. met some really outgoing, fun-loving, gorgeous and sexy girls. they mostly look mediteranian and had great physique. but are all like that over there? or is it just because they were on vacation to party..(like a spring break thing)?
if its like that maybe i am going to israel one day..

#4 hotkohls

hotkohls

bored

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • joined 05 july 05

Posted 10 May 2006 - 03:43 PM

Yes, in general Israeli women are beautiful. That's not why I'm visiting, though... but I am still looking forward to my visit. I hope I can get some interesting tips on here.
you see how picky i am with my shoes, and they only go on my feet!

images/icon_smile_kisses.gif