Milan/Nice/Barcelona/Madrid Shopping

megsanrocks

So I'm going to Europe in a week for spring break and I need to know where to hit up the good shopping.

Specifically what I'm looking for are some good higher-end designer outlets and smaller boutiques that sell more European-only/local brands that I won't find here in North America.

I don't know where exactly I'll be able to go shopping-I am going on a school trip so I basically will get time to shop whenever I have free time in between touring and eating. Most likely, the majority of the shopping I'll be doing will be in the central downtown areas of these cities.

Oh! I'm planning on going to the Stussy shop in Milan-and I heard that they sell other brands like A Bathing Ape there also. I was wondering if they sell women's Bape stuff too, and if anyone could tell me the price range of the stuff there?

Edited by megsanrocks on Mar 4, 2006 at 07:27 PM

Sorry-to be truthful I'm really not sure what I'm looking for!

Not lots of tshirts-I have a closet full of them. Probably more like nice tops, skirts, and possibly jeans also if I can get them for the right price. Brands that I wouldn't be able to get back in Canada.

My style is fairly casual-but I like to wear things that are that little bit different from what everyone else seems to be wearing-a little bit edgier.

Oh! I've heard that there is a Diesel outlet in Barcelona-does it have a good selection of women's jeans there and do you know what the prices are like? Oh, and is it fairly easy to get to or is it really out of the way?

Thanks for your help!

Fuencarral in Madrid in a street and a mall, and there are plenty of stores there with both streetwear and designer clothing that are not found in the States or Canada. Prices are generally lower than or similar to Canadian prices, and there is no GST or PST!

Quote:

Perfect! I will put that down on my list.

So it's the name of a street and also the name of the mall on that street-is that what you mean?

--- Original message by megsanrocks on Mar 7, 2006 09:35 PM

Yes, that's the name of the Street and also the name of the Mall on the Street. Very confusing. Interesting street. You'll know it's streetwear because of the number of man-purses and manpris (which Spanish dudes can pull off surprisingly well. Wierd.) I think that I spelled it correctly...