What lounges/clubs are good in NYC on a Saturday night?

smilencheese

Does anyone have any suggestions to any clubs/lounges that are good on Saturday nights in NYC? I’ll be visiting Labor Day weekend with a couple of my friends and we’re looking for a good place to go to. I'm not too keen on mega clubs, so something laid back that plays some hip hop and the occasional 80s. :) Thanks ahead of time!

New York is freaking huge and everyone and his brother are in the city on a Saturday night, so providing a little more info might be helpful. Saturday is great going out night if you really want to experience a place. I'd probably suggest going down to LES or even heading out to Brooklyn.

Well I'll be staying near the financial district if that helps so somewhere a cab ride away that is not too expensive. I really don't have a preference on where to go, just somewhere with good music and a mixed 20 something crowd. I apologize for being so vague but I am really open to any suggestions. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...