buy your superad here !!

Photo
- - - - -

What lounges/clubs are good in NYC on a Saturday night?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smilencheese

smilencheese

bored

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • joined 08 august 05

Posted 12 August 2005 - 03:37 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions to any clubs/lounges that are good on Saturday nights in NYC? I’ll be visiting Labor Day weekend with a couple of my friends and we’re looking for a good place to go to. I'm not too keen on mega clubs, so something laid back that plays some hip hop and the occasional 80s. :) Thanks ahead of time!

#2 smurf

smurf

semibored

• Pip
  • 95 posts
  • joined 09 july 04

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:11 PM

New York is freaking huge and everyone and his brother are in the city on a Saturday night, so providing a little more info might be helpful. Saturday is great going out night if you really want to experience a place. I'd probably suggest going down to LES or even heading out to Brooklyn.

#3 smilencheese

smilencheese

bored

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • joined 08 august 05

Posted 15 August 2005 - 02:45 AM

Well I'll be staying near the financial district if that helps so somewhere a cab ride away that is not too expensive. I really don't have a preference on where to go, just somewhere with good music and a mixed 20 something crowd. I apologize for being so vague but I am really open to any suggestions. Thanks!

#4 cheats mcgreets

cheats mcgreets

bored

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • joined 25 august 05

Posted 25 August 2005 - 04:50 PM

I'd go to Miss Williamsburg in Williamsburg, Brooklyn

Outdoor garden right on the water. Good food. Great vibe. Dope music (hip hop, funk, soul, afro-beat).

North 3rd and Kent Ave.

Take the L train to the Bedford stop.

You'll be able to get a taste of Brooklyn too