Vintage clothing/markets/best shopping in Barcelona??

Blanc0

they have a store called '4 elements'. best sneakers in town (lots of limited stuff) and also carried stuff from dsquared, amk, frankie morello,richmond, ra-re, koshino, other italian designer shit. (that was 2 years ago).

then there are couple stores if you walk from the rambla towards the beach, but through the sideroads. there are couple little fancy fashion boutiques. (which carry kulte, silas,obey,leftfield, jakes, grffin, ozeki, adidas originals etc). one had a 700-euro 50 pairs worldwide limited adidas sneaker with dollar notes printed on.

then there are i think 3 or 4 upscale luxury boutiques. one is close to the ramblas, close to 4 elements. they had dior homme, galliano, dsquared,margiela etc.

the other two were in direction of corte ingles (huge retail store at placa cataluna). big street, pass corte ingles, walking up, on the right han side (had dsquared, bikkembergs, dolce gabbana, gucci,margiela).

i am sorry for not knowing the names any more.but i m sure you ll find out, once you start walking around and asking people.

there are tons of good stores. shopping possiblities are almost infinite.

and when you count the 10 zaras and 10 mangos they have there , almost at every corner,plus their factory outlets, you can shop til you drop.

regarding denim it would be a little more difficult i think. i personally think the only store that could understand and be into denim would be 4 elements. since they know about sneakers.

nightlife is crazy , too. they have unbelievable clubs there.i liked danzatoria, terazza. but there are tons of other great clubs.

and not to forget the beach and the girls. its the best thing about the city.