Where can u get levis Fenom in US?

sksl5364

I can't answer this question...but i got a question of my own: What is special about Levi's Fenom line? I'm talkin about the unwashed indigo models...like, what would be the point of getting a pair of these over a Japanese edition LVC raw denim? The quality/fabric any different? I don't like that side zipper detail....

I can't answer this question...but i got a question of my own: What is special about Levi's Fenom line? I'm talkin about the unwashed indigo models...like, what would be the point of getting a pair of these over a Japanese edition LVC raw denim? The quality/fabric any different? I don't like that side zipper detail....

it's fenom... that's it, i also never understood the appeal of the line, also mostly cause of the side zipper

i love levis fenom. side zipper and back pocket with point also i love the fit and it's short length. also its special cuz it got little round thingy to put our key chains or whatever. there are lots of hot points on the simple jean that make it special. so is there any place to get it ?

hype, hype, and more hype.

basically you pay $300 more for a side zipper pocket, the fenom logo/tag, and the small metal hook at the front for your keys and shit. and not to say you get an inch less of denim length!

If you removed the Fenom labels, these jeans would sit on the shelf at Walmart. And all of you know this. Tell me how they are better than distressed Levis from the Levis store. Hiroshi Fujiwara has pulled a hood over everyone's eyes. It's incredible. Just because it's from Japan and it's Hiroshi Fujiwara, people are blinded. Unreal. $1500? Are you kidding? You could fly to Japan and wait in line to buy them at the next release for less money. And hell, while you're there, you could pay retail for all the Hiroshi influenced gear you could handle. But something tells me that once the gear is in your face and you see that they are just ugly jeans, you won't want them anymore.

have you ever seen anywon wearing distressed denim? its amazing thoes washing and things are fantastic. also little points on the jeans makes it even more special. and for the distress denim retail is 400$. so if u fly and get the next version, it will be about 1500 anyways. i like this jean not becuase fujiwara wears but it fits me perfectly and i love all thoese detail and stuff.

i think basically we have two different points of view here... sksl i think what most of the guys are trying to say is that there's nothing special, quality-wise, to warrant the price tag. and the trend here is towards beat-in, personalised raw denim taken from deep indigo to "natural" whiskers and honeycombs through wear. at the same time, what you're saying is that the factory-produced distressing looks really good, and you dig the little quirks like the fenom tag and the pocket.

understand that you won't find many who're on your side here. but i don't think that will change your own opinions (same as you won't change theirs) so ultimately just buy what you like :)

i guess Hiroshi didn't put his fenom into US yet. but sooner.

Fenom still made by Levi's. just come with some speical details that's all....

not bad...but

originally 300-400 dollars jeans, now went up to 1500^?

ai...that's the power of resell..

I think the Concept Shop occasionally have fenom for sale once in a while.