4 replies to this topic

#1 ngninja

ngninja

bored

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • joined 06 april 05

Posted 06 April 2005 - 11:10 AM

Would be keen to help out with the Sydney maps if u need? Lots of great fashion stores opening and unfortunately some closing.

ngninja

#2 Pisces

Pisces

bored

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • joined 14 april 05

Posted 15 April 2005 - 04:30 AM

same about Melbourne...about 140 new retail outlets just opened last year in the CBD alone

#3 heinous

heinous

bored

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • joined 10 august 05

Posted 15 November 2005 - 08:40 AM

yeah there are some places on the sydney map that are no longer there, but there are some new places that should be there

#4 miss lydia

miss lydia

bored

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • joined 04 december 05

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:56 PM

Sydney ...

One place that's closed down (still on the Bondi map) is MOORISH. I just walked past this morning and the sign on the door says it's going to be an Italian restaurant - I've been told it's being redeveloped by the same crew that run Icebergs at the south end of the beach.

Another cafe that should be on the map at North Bondi is '3 Eggs' - it was previously called Brown Sugar. It's on Brighton Boulevard behind the North Bondi RSL/Moorish building.

#5 juleshere

juleshere

bored

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • joined 10 april 06

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:13 AM

folks, yes, the sydney + melbourne maps need some serious updating...thanks for the info. wayne and i have been very naughty. you can go ahead and review whatever you like here - http://superfuture.c...iews/write.cfm?...and we'll add them to the maps as we receive them.
making the future super.
jules.

gal about town
Edited by juleshere on Apr 10, 2006 at 12:16 AM