FS: CCP Drip Sneakers, White, Size 6 | LUC Punched Selvedge Sweater, Black, 44-46

neostrifeX

-----

• Photos of the item will be in the respective imgur albums.
• For any inquiries, please don't hesitate to send me a message.
• Paypal fees are included in the price.
• Payment sent as a gift is an option and I will take 4% off the item price. References are available if you decide to gift and are hesitant.
• Shipping is free within the US. International buyers will add $50 for the sneakers, $20 for the sweater.

-----

Carol Christian Poell Drip Sneakers

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/B27rY

Model: AM/2524
Size: 6 (fits 40-40.5 with insoles, 41 without)
Color: 01 (White)
Material: ROOMS-PTC (Kangaroo)
Price: $1550

• For sale is a pair of white drip sneakers in a size 6. I'm sure if you're looking to buy this you know what it is. This particular pair doesn't have rusted eyelets or rust transfer on the shoe lace tips. The white has turned to an off white over time and there is some peeling, both inevitable.

• Sneakers were originally purchased by me from Darklands Berlin back in October 2014 and have been worn 4 times out, drips are still intact as you can see. All original packaging is included. Feel free to send in a reasonable offer, but I have a surgery I really need to fund, so don't expect me to stray far from the asking price. I will end up taking this down come surgery date, so act quick if you want it.

-----

Label Under Construction Punched Selvedge Sweater

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/u6LJY

Model: 26YMSW88
Size: 48 (fits a 44-46)
Color: Black
Material: 100% Cotton
Price: $375

• For sale is a Punched Selvedge Sweater from 2015 by Label Under Construction. This is the classic Label Under Construction sweater that is released every season. Fabric is a 100% medium-weight cotton knit, perfect for year round wear either by itself or as a layer. Punched selvedge seams on the body and sleeves along with rolled hems add great detail to the sweater. The sweater fit very small for 2015 and will fit a 44-46 (I myself am a 44) but no bigger unless you want it tight. Item retails for ~$550 with not many retailers picking it up; get it here for less.

• Item was originally purchased by me from hide-m and has only been worn once around the house. It is essentially BNWT. Feel free to send in a reasonable offer, but I have a surgery I really need to fund, so don't expect me to stray far from the asking price. I will end up taking this down come surgery date, so act quick if you want it.

• For any inquiries, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

-----

Edited by neostrifeX