map :: hong kong :: tsim shat sui

sufu1

The SIlvercord Center has a lot of new shops, mostly again from the IT group. There is an IT store, double park, and APC. There is also an area by the second floor with a couple of shops, the only one of which I remember is X-large, but they were all good, and the doors were pretty cool.

The Corner of Peking and Canton Rd has Dior, Celine, Fendi etc. In front of it is Lane Crawford (dept. store). Along this same stretch on the Ocean Terminal is a long line of brands (Gucci, YSL, Prada etc) and a Joyce store. Inside has more brands, Missoni, Mulberry, Cacharel etc. Ocean Terminal is a big place with a lot of stuff.

The Peninsula Hotel Arcade has all the brands as well.

Which goes to prove that in Hong Kong, you get to see everything twice, thrice, 4 or five times, all within a insanely small radius.

Yeah, ocean centre/harbour city has heaps of shops. An LV store - busier than a fish market. Diesel, Laundry, Hysteric Glamour...

There is a 1001 Original Inc. on 81 Chatham Road. I've got an address for another one 19-23 Austin ave... but i've never been there.

Just up on Chatham there is a building full of the Harajuku style fashion shops. And there is another one of these buildings just off Granville rd. Some of these little botiques stock BAPE stuff, some of them stock junk - but interesting.

New world centre has a lot of stores too.

_trinket

hey trinket and coldie..

thanks for the great feedback so far... we will compile all the info and make adjustments when tim gets next chance!... keep it coming... all infomation and leads is totally helpful... making maps is 10% design and 90% detective work... the ITHK website has all their locations and maps so we have that covered.. they seem to run the entire city now.. last time i was in hk they only has 2 stores...

--------------------------

superslave1

http://superfuture.com

• 8 months later...

just been on a buying trip through hongkong and spent my down time in tst new d-mop shop in silvercord center openned 3 months ago?take 5 shop b &c, 1/f hing ming building,41a granville road. graville circuit is packed with young/new hong kong labels mostly girls but good tees for boys aswell as some old staple brands.