aleopold

Portland Meetup

I think I could do the 25th

anybody else? cmon now what's not to love about a little rocko's pizza and downtown ptown transients

there's a lot not to love about rocco's, but i'm probably still down.

hahaha okay okay fine. where else should we meet? I think the 25th is a friday

You guys like sandwiches? I'd like to hit up Kenny and Zukes if you guys would be down.

werd. oldtown or hotlips for days tho. i will even fuck with sparky's if necessary, but ne'er roccos. you live on hawthorne near that hotlips right kix? bacon-potato yes plz. we should drinksome whiskey too. like i am doing right now. oh yes.

Hot Lips sounds reeeal good.

okay scratch roccos. let's go to escape from chicago pizza on 23rd. all those in favor?

yeah lets just meet up downtown and rock it around the city. Much easier than picking a spot before hand. I say start in the west end and check shit out from there.

better yet Lets meet at the Woodlands... we have whiskey and PBR

Woah, do we have a certain day picked out? Otherwise this all sounds like a good time.

uh... june 25th? I mean we can hang out whenever... I mean we all do live in portland.

Aye!

10char

hello portland peoples, my homegirl and i are taking a roadtrip up from norcal in august. you guys gotta hook it up with must-do, must-see, and must-eats. counting on you guys to help me make this trip count :)

hello portland peoples, my homegirl and i are taking a roadtrip up from norcal in august. you guys gotta hook it up with must-do, must-see, and must-eats. counting on you guys to help me make this trip count :)

must eats:

voodoo doughnuts

escape from chicago pizza

must dos:

saturday market

must see

a blazer game

anybody feel free to add to this, thats just a couple I thought of

Hi Sammy girl,

Im gonna setup another thread for this soon. Shit is gonna be bananas.

send me your celly... I copied it down wrong. Been tryin to hit you up all morning :(

-M

I'll be in Portland some time in late June/early July. Even if I miss the meetup, if anyone is up for a trip to Zach's Shack or Horse Brass or something, send me a message.