levis 501 'ketchup'

so im browsing the levis site and i see that they make 501s in a vibrant unwashed red called 'ketchup'. theyre so hideously ugly, yet they have some sort of odd appeal to me. i think it might be the concept of red denim once its faded a bit. does anyone have ANY idea where i might be able to get them online? one would think that at least the levis store would have em, but they dont even have the option. i found one site, but 42 waist is juuuuuuuust a bit to big for me. im looking for a 32 x 34 or 32 x 32...if anyone could point me in the right directing, i'd really appreciate it.

BALDERDASH.

Quote:

so im browsing the levis site and i see that they make 501s in a vibrant unwashed red called 'ketchup'. theyre so hideously ugly, yet they have some sort of odd appeal to me. i think it might be the concept of red denim once its faded a bit. does anyone have ANY idea where i might be able to get them online? one would think that at least the levis store would have em, but they dont even have the option. i found one site, but 42 waist is juuuuuuuust a bit to big for me. im looking for a 32 x 34 or 32 x 32...if anyone could point me in the right directing, i'd really appreciate it.

--- Original message by 350poundhotcakes on Mar 28, 2006 08:12 PM

I dont wear a 42 waist but what site did you see those on?

^ http://www.bargainsavenue.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=69

38 too...the only time i've wished i was bigger haha

i may have found a pair though...the site says theyre burgundy, but the picture looks plenty red.

http://www.501usa.com/5010680.htm

i dunno about that site...seems kinda shady, but that picture looks on point, they look darker because of the light im thinking. anyone know anything about this site?

BALDERDASH.