help***how do you recognize an authentic or fake bape hoody? pics inside

jgti

help....how do you guys recognize an authentic or fake bape hoody jacket?, is it where i circled?, please help me out...cuz i just purchased this jacket on ebay and thought the price wouldn't lie, but i am kinda worry, even it says it's authentic, cuz i paid a lot.....

help!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

c3_1_b.jpg

Edited by jgti on Mar 26, 2006 at 12:44 AM

damn so it's really fake? i paid 270 us and thought the price wouldn't lie and when it says it's 100% authentic, and he said he bought it in busy work shop in london...,...icon_smile_sad.gif

Edited by jgti on Mar 26, 2006 at 02:21 AM

Edited by jgti on Mar 26, 2006 at 02:22 AM

Oh man it's so bad it should be obvious to you that it's fake.

The extra material on the bottom elastic shouldn't be there. Go take a look at the expensive Purple Camo hoods on ebay and you'll notice they're a total different colour. There's even better fakes out there than this, you'd get laughed at wearing that - not only because it's Bape but it's poor Fape.

Parent of one baby Orangutan - Hsiao Ning, aged 2 years old.

For that much money I would have at least compared those pics to the real thing. Although considering the demand, $270 is still considered cheap.

You could have gotten a better fake for less money. The Bape text is wrong, it's not a full-zip hoodie, and the elastic should extend all around the bottom of the hoodie.

damn...thanks guys. thanks for the heads up, i am gonna ask for a refund.

ya cuz i wasn't paying too much attention when he stated it's 100% authentic and he bought it in london's busy work shop....and after i paid i start doubting those pics and start searching....even searched bape.com.

i checked the bape's last season same hoody, everything look pretty much the same, except where the elastics are....the price on bape is 21800 yen though. so definitely not 1000 usd+ like those new diamond bape.....

thanks once again

Bro, that's fake straight up...the colour gives it away more than anything else.

US$270 is way too cheap considering what resellers are asking. If you think about it, if you managed to buy a BAPE purple camo hoodie (which people queued for 4 days in the last week of December, raining and cold), and the price is a 1/4 of what resellers are demanding, something is definitely not right.

You can ask the guys here:

*THE OFFICIAL BAPE LEGIT CHECK!*:

http://www.bapetalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=21&start=270

This is what a real purple camo hoodie looks like:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/A-BATHING-APE-PURPLE-CAMO-BAPE-DIAMOND-HOODY-sz-L_W0QQitemZ8400465309QQcategoryZ57988QQcmdZViewItem

And that is the price you should be looking at....

Also, you can always check with the bapeheads on bapetalk on whether an item is legit or whether the seller can be trusted.....

Sorry you got skanked man!

if everyone and everything can make so much sense like you, there won't be the existence of fraud or scammer.

"posted by: drew exclusive on Today @ 03:07 PM

message: "you didnt know much about it," so you decided to spend $270 on something you didnt know about. that makes sense."

Edited by jgti on Mar 26, 2006 at 04:35 PM

i didn't get the jacket yet, but i was just browsing through sites while getting all excited and shit.

i cannot say it's all my fault because the seller EMPHASIZED that it's 100% authentic, also says authentic GUARANTEED. as well as he provided that he said he bought it in busy work shop in london.

for those not expertized in bape stuff like us will get caught up for sure. just wanna say those ignorant posts are the things that makes no sense, ignorant posts should be left for those ppl who sells fake stuff.

thanks once again, and i hate frauds.

Edited by jgti on Mar 26, 2006 at 09:22 PM

Edited by jgti on Mar 26, 2006 at 09:23 PM

not trying to hate you or anything, but you should have researched a bit more before making the actual purchase, I doubt you will get a full refund.

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home-