FS: Canon Lens, Vintage Polaroid, Lomo Fisheye, Kodak Brownie

thimsterxx

Woaaaah there, children of the hipster mafia! Cameras! You guys love this shit. Now, I'm selling all of this equipment because somebody is going to have to pay rent and something tells me it ain't gonna be the lady of the house. Because she a no good hustler and I shouldn't have gotten married to her.

VINTAGE KODAK BROWNIE STARLET CAMERA - Starting at $12 AUD + postage. Ebay it!

starletUS.jpg

Ah, to remember the days when this camera first came out! I certainly don't - I personally am very young, but someone out there does. And boy, must it have been magical!

I began photography with this baby. Unfortunately, it just doesn't cut it for wildlife photography. Tigers could eat this shit up in a second! Rhinoceri - plural!! - would laugh at me! I have to use a fancy Phase One because otherwise the animals just don't respect you.

This camera is in great condition as of two years ago. I have not been able to test this camera with film recently, but it appears to be complete with mechanical parts in working order.

I can post anywhere! And I will post anywhere! Except Sydney. Man, I hate that place.

Polaroid Vintage Land Camera "THE BUTTON" - Starting at $30 AUD + postage. Ebay it!

486736502_4a1baa20e1.jpg?v=0

This camera has seen me through a few tough times but I'm selling it because I can't afford my wife anymore. Seriously, she's sucking me dry.

An excellent instant camera that still works hard and fast like a Czech labourer. All you have to do, wealthy patron, is just point and shoot!

Great condition, no problems at all - unless its greatness is a problem, in which case: problems everywhere! Comes with inbuilt carrying strap, film display, FLASH and adjustable light feature.

Please note that this camera does not use 600 film, instead it uses Sx-70 film which is STILL AVAILABLE! I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. Unless the question is: "Are you happy to answer questions?" Because I clearly have already answered this.

Fisheye Compact Lomography - Starting at $30 AUD + postage. Ebay it!

fe2_a.jpg

WOW! See the world through the eye of a fish! Pretty much new. I used it once when I was skinnier and way into self-portraiture. Selling it because I've gained weight and can't pull off being in the middle of the frame anymore because I look HUUUUUUUGE!

The world's only 35mm camera with a built-in fisheye lens! It sees a sweeping 170-degree view compacting everything around you into a compact circular image that is very compact. WHAT'S THE KEYWORD? COMPACT.

Get right up to your subject's nose for slamming distortion effects. Huge depth of field renders both the foreground and background in complete focus. Its premium glass lens offers bright colors and knockout contrast. Rocks a built-in electronic flash for use day or night. Uses normal 35mm film that can be processed anywhere. Mali? Yes! Venice? YES! Sangria? Yes, I need a drink!

I can ship anywhere in the world. This sells for $90 - $120 from a store. I ain't ripping you off. Is this a real Lomo? Yes! Can't fake that shit.

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Lens - Starting at $30 AUD + postage. Ebay it!

Canon%20EF%20100mm%201%202.8%20Macro%20USM.gif

Hey, team - the time has come to get rid of some equipment and this baby's up first! In the world of professional wildlife photography, I ain't got no room for no insects and flower stems. Macro can be a very fulfilling past-time, however.

I bought this in late 2006, and this lens has probably only spent a couple of hours on a camera body at most! Otherwise, it's been resting beautifully in a dust-free, lined case.

This lens takes incredibly sharp photographs, and it is in excellent condition - there is no scratching on the glass or mould.

This comes with a suede and leather bag, and will be sent in a padded and insured box via Registered Post.