RIP Malcolm McLaren

URALLMORONS

I am a Supreme fan somewhat but to be frank who really cares about that right now. To some he was a cultural Icon, to others he was a nobody.

Lucky Supreme got a hold of him before he passed I guess. Lucky all my Mclaren stuff I haven't even worn not that I plan on reselling due to his death.

I am a Supreme fan somewhat but to be frank who really cares about that right now. To some he was a cultural Icon, to others he was a nobody.

Lucky Supreme got a hold of him before he passed I guess. Lucky all my Mclaren stuff I haven't even worn not that I plan on reselling due to his death.

malcolm mclaren was a pioneer of cultural exploitation commerce. he'd probably find it amusing if some money was made off of his dead ass.

malcolm mclaren was a pioneer of cultural exploitation commerce. he'd probably find it amusing if some money was made off of his dead ass.

You can say that about pretty much anyone that is taking a culture or a type of art that is undergound or unbeknown to the public and helping placing it in the public's view.

Shit that's the media any form that collects money to do so, Museums, group, band or art management, fashion, etc.

You may say he exploited it but I would say that is a harsh term. He presented it but I don't think he milked it for every penny he could of or crammed it down everyone's throat via marketing.

You can say that about pretty much anyone that is taking a culture or a type of art that is undergound or unbeknown to the public and helping placing it in the public's view.

Shit that's the media any form that collects money to do so, Museums, group, band or art management, fashion, etc.

You may say he exploited it but I would say that is a harsh term. He presented it but I don't think he milked it for every penny he could of or crammed it down everyone's throat via marketing.

might sound like a "harsh" way of putting thing 2 you, but it's true and i actually applaud it.

he exploited the new york scene and built up the uk scene and his empire. he and his circle got money while certain bands/originators from nyc remained relatively fringe and poor at the time. very genius.

^^^So Supreme didn't make any money on the collab? come on now lil guy...I know it's hard for you to rap your head around it. Move on to another thread, Your stupidity could be used elsewhere as I see by your other posts.

never said or implied they didn't. it's obvious that they did. that's not even an issue. i just feel that you're looking for an argument, one of which is typically produced by many who proclaim themselves "supreme fan(s)."

and your negative grey rep comment is misguided...i do not hate malcolm mclaren at all. i think he's a genius for exploiting the nyc punkrock and other various facets of other pop culture. i've called him a pioneer and actually like alot of his seditionaries pieces. think that you may be looking at this all wrong or unable to comprehend what i've said.

and btw are my other posts that stupid? i'm sorry if i'm not living up to your standards of posting.

No i comprehend it. This topic was about his death and given some respect in some way to his life and his works, you can't seem to comprehend that. If you have further things to discuss outside of his death then please do so...........elsewhere.

Wow and you say I can't comprehend something. Please go post elsewhere. I am not trying to make this an argument. you are the one with the cocky comment in your previous posts about winning arguments so it seems like you are the one looking for it not me.

Move along because my standards are high and you just are far beyond the reach of ever meeting them.

Thank you. Goodbye.

NO i comprehend it. This topic was about his death and you cant seem to comprehend that. If you have further things to discuss outside of his death then please do so...........elsewhere.

Wow and you say I can't comprehend something. Please go post elsewhere. I am not trying to make this an argument. you are the one with the cocky comment in your previous posts about winning arguments so it seems like you are the one looking for it not me.

Move along......

well if you had fully comprehended my commentary, why the rep comment accusing me of hate for malcolm mclaren? i would just find it very amusing ad ironic if capital was made off of his name in the aftermath of his demise. in fact i think that he'd find it amusing as well.

how is stating that this conversation is most likely going to turn into an argument, one in which i've had many times before any implication that i'd like to have it again?

sure, you produced this thread about his death, but isn't talking about his life and times, negative or positive pertinent (i don't even feel thati've said anything negative)? if not, what do you intend this thread to accomplish other than to be some attempt/a platform to prove you know a little about the guy or that you own some "malcolm mclaren stuff?"

Wow this is a waste of my time. Please go back to talking about white and black hi tops or making fun of peoples recent purchases because they do not meet YOUR STANDARDS of attire. I think that is more up your alley and lets see the negs rep fall down from the sky with your statements such as those.

I am done arguing or discussing what your views are on him and what he did or did not do. Please go argue with someone else as I do not have the time nor do I care to put forth the effort to converse with you further upon the topic at hand.

It is obvious you are trying to start an argument and I won't bother to give you the satisfaction. Enjoy the neg rep and I am sure you will enjoy more with your attitude as your pointless comments compile here on SUFU.

Have a nice day.

Wow this is a waste of my time. Please go back to talking about white and black hi tops or making fun of peoples recent purchases because they do not meet YOUR STANDARDS of attire. I think that is more up your alley and lets see the negs rep fall down from the sky with your statements such as those.

I am done arguing or discussing what your views are on him and what he did or did not do. Please go argue with someone else as I do not have the time nor do I care to put forth the effort to converse with you further upon the topic at hand.

It is obvious you are trying to start an argument and I won't bother to give you the satisfaction. Enjoy the neg rep and I am sure you will enjoy more with your attitude as your pointless comments compile here on SUFU.

Have a nice day.

Okay, but does this mean you're not gonna post a malcolm mclaren x supreme collabo? Can u please? Pretty please!

And i will give you the satisfaction of feigning e-maturity, yours' being pretty much tantamount to a white flag.

enjoy the neg rep? were you one of those kids who got super duper excited every time you'd get a gold star sticker in kindergarten??

i hope you guys are actually arguing over something.

No it's me more like telling him to please move on and him trying to be the big E-bully that he wants to be all the while using his great vocabulary but at the same time starting a sentence with the word AND which I am sure is something you learn in the first grade.

At this point reading his responses is like listening to someone in a one person debate with himself.

I can picture his morning speech to himself in front of the mirror.

"I'M GOOD ENOUGH, I'M SMART ENOUGH, AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME!"