NIKE DUNKS SB ALL AUTHENTIC ALL BRAND NEW

thevegaman

Wassup everyone. Well, here it goes!! A chunk off my collection must go. Don't bother asking if they are authentic. THEY ARE...All my shoes have been bought at MIA skate shop or BC skate shop. Both are authorized retailers of NIKE SB. I hate fake anything!! All are brand new in the box. Well here is the list:

Sz 11 <u> </u>

Syracuse True to your school (orange/white) 140.00

Hawaii 200.00

Eire 160.00

Sz 8.5

<u> </u>Send Help 150.00 or I will trade for NEW sz 11

Edited by thevegaman on Mar 23, 2006 at 10:19 PM

You are missing the point.

1. that is over priced.

2. those retail for $70

3. they costs shops $38.40 per pair

4. if you payed retail or wholesale on the item you getting $120 a pair for all of them is a good chunk of change.

5. greed is wack... I am buying them to resell to heads in DC, you overcharge me and I cant even sell them.

6. a lot of my shoes at my site are cost plus 10% - cost + 35%...just so people know I am about keeping it flowing and not about ripping people off... I have fucking high hairs for $105, send helps $120, sold lunars EARLY for $155 and a second set for $110.

get with the program.

check http://www.deadstockmag.com/store anytime. if we get a deal we pass it on.

nice.

oh yeah... and last time I checked flight club is an indy store. not a chain.

plus all their shit is consignment... so once again... it's all about hooking up indy people.

moron.

I think flight club/vintagekicks.com is generally jacked up price wise

since greedy dunkhumpers want to charge people out the ass instead of hooking sneakerheads up.

nice.

Quote:

You are missing the point.

1. that is over priced.

2. those retail for $70

3. they costs shops $38.40 per pair

4. if you payed retail or wholesale on the item you getting $120 a pair for all of them is a good chunk of change.

5. greed is wack... I am buying them to resell to heads in DC, you overcharge me and I cant even sell them.

6. a lot of my shoes at my site are cost plus 10% - cost + 35%...just so people know I am about keeping it flowing and not about ripping people off... I have fucking high hairs for $105, send helps $120, sold lunars EARLY for $155 and a second set for $110.

get with the program.

check http://www.deadstockmag.com/store anytime. if we get a deal we pass it on.

--- Original message by diceone on Mar 28, 2006 12:42 PM

you are doing samething he's doing.

you are trying to score shoes for cheap $$$ then resell it for more so you can make money off of it.

did you even ask how much he had to pay for those? maybe he didn't pay store price, but more.

OK DREAMER BOY!!!! Nike SB at retail? where? show me please!!! I got the Hawaii for 150.00 and I am selling them shipped for 200.00. In your simple mind I am making a profit right? Add $$$$$$ shipping (since its included)and wat about my gas? I drove to the beach to pick these up and gas down here ain't cheap. As a matter of fact I might be selling them tooo cheap. HAHA you idiot!!! You are just a hater who can't see someone come up. Pictures coming tonight

Quote:

OK DREAMER BOY!!!! Nike SB at retail? where? show me please!!! I got the Hawaii for 150.00 and I am selling them shipped for 200.00. In your simple mind I am making a profit right? Add $$$$$$ shipping (since its included)and wat about my gas? I drove to the beach to pick these up and gas down here ain't cheap. As a matter of fact I might be selling them tooo cheap. HAHA you idiot!!! You are just a hater who can't see someone come up. Pictures coming tonight

--- Original message by thevegaman on Mar 28, 2006 05:52 PM

most skate shops in VA do it near retail now as the hype has died down a bit.

I don't have a problem with profit. it's just at 300/400% that makes me pissed on shoes that came out all over the place.

I understand the drive, the gas, the hustle, and the trouble...

You aren't selling them too cheap. maybe for one pair $150-$180 is realistic.

I was kind of confused thinking you had multiple pairs. too cheap is when you take a loss.

I'm not a hater at all. if you'd like to sell your shoes on a 85% you/ 15% me basis from our site, thats cool.

But if you aren't a re-seller how exactly are you "coming up?"

I hope to do consignment at our store in DC, offering up the best of lots of peoples collections with current stock.

I drive to flea markets, thrift stores and the like loooking for vintage sneakers.

I go to the littles shoe repair places looking for old stock, stories, and tales of backrooms once filled with British Knights.

You know what bothers me about sneakers lately...?

It's alot like when Todd McFarlane left Marvel comics... and started image.

There were 40 new titles every quarter, and the hype was sad. 2 and 3 versions of first issues. number "0" issues... it flooded the market with "get the new hot thing" and now no one wants any of that stuff. it was passing fad hype. the stories were lack luster compared to the hype.

comic shops were beating people in the head for $9-$15 action figures that were available in mass. collectors were left without and vultures swarmed stores and bought out entire lots and turned to eBay to let the bloodletting begin.

real fans couldnt get the product becuase of these people with the money to swoop in and buy a lot. people who cared nothing about anything but profit by exploiting someone elses dedication to following a story or artist. much like sneaker heads follow lebron, rasheed, reese forbes, daniel shimuzu, or of course Jordan.

But tfans and collectors suffer from the greed of others and the people who would apreciatte these products go on without.

Sound familiar?

For me as an artist/illustrator, Todd's work was great... but his Spawn character was basically Spiderman + cape + scary/adult violence that marvel wouldn't let him do. there is no substance to that either...

A lot of these shoes... like the pele volcanoes... will not be worth $100 in a year.

To get the latest trendy piece is all the rage, but once that passes... there isnt a lot of value.

A lot of skateshops charged $150+ for Cincos/T19's/Avengers(not the patent Bankers)... some of the weakest SBs from the allocated side to date. now, you're lucky to get someone just to buy those things.

All the same... Peoples memories are short. and the hype will pass.The real sneaker afficinados will remain, and the game will change up again.

The cowboys are sick. Thats a real piece to pay out over for sure.

Or if you just want to float it out... sell it to someone like me for a hookup and know it goes to a good home and will be appreciatted.

nice.