Dqm Nyc Ss10

Dead_Wizard

^strike while the iron his hot.

the fact that he even said, joking or not, "I do recommend wearing Red Brick Souls while skating. Trash them and buy more." when asked if wearers should skate in them is some what terrible. I mean i guess a lot of skaters buy, trash, re-buy, $300 shoes.

Anyone else weirded out by how ubiquitous this guy got practically over night? One day on ACL they're previewing his "red brick sole" collection, next thing he's got collaborations with every other store, and stocked all over the place.

yeah apparently supreme's all up in that shit for f/w.

they must be selling infrareds for 110 to help offset the bath they'll take on the mcnairys. how are they going to explain that to their investors?

Looks like the Spring Summer sale started too.

RE: McNairy. DQM have been taking some gambles the past few seasons, and it's hard to tell how it's all panning out. I feel like they've always had a bit of an issue with brand identity; they've gone from selling themselves as a skate shop (hey they sold...wheels, and decks), then a fixed gear centric place (eg. Kanye West getting skidding lessons out back) now it's a weird mix with a bunch of expensive Americana thrown in.

Funny that Supreme weren't the first shop to put out a collabo with McNairy. Could see them doing some interesting things with him though, I'm guessing very English mod/skinhead/ska style stuff.