slim fitting polo shirts

seoulfully

Another vote for H&M... I picked up 2 of them and they're ok... they were like only $15 or $20 I believe... disposable clothing... heh...

I'm a huge fan of Fred Perry and Lacoste polos. The Fred Perry sizing is a little unpredictable, I have some smalls which fit perfectly (usually the made in England ones), and some which really stretched out at the bottom. I always wash them in cold water and always hang dry them.

Lacoste is much more reliable. Size 3 (XS) fits slim as hell and feels great. They hold up to a lot of wash and wear.

Also, I picked up an amazing polo shirt at Marc Jacobs in Boston. It has an embroidered rat for a logo (his signature "stinky rat") and only cost $35! It fits great and looks dope.

Cheers,

Schatz

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Lacoste is much more reliable. Size 3 (XS) fits slim as hell and feels great. They hold up to a lot of wash and wear.

I don't know about you, but my size 3 (xs) Lacoste polo was HUGE for me when I put it on (that's the reason I'm selling it)

I'm waiting for my American Apperal polo to come in the mail, I really hope those are slim fit >_>

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

agh! not ralph lauren custom fit polos- I was at ralph lauren in selfridges this week for about an hour trying them on and came away with nothing, they're just wierd fitting- really slim in the shoulders then loose on the body and with a stupid flappy bit at the back. really friendly staff, rubbish polos

So Money

oh yeah I forgot, I love Penguin polos too, slim fit and short enough so they look nice untucked (is there such a verb?)... :)

and my regular lacoste polos aren't slim AT ALL... I think they fit kindda funny actually... I washed and dried mine so I thought the dryer f'ked them up, picked up another one, a size smaller too (S), still fit kindda funny, I will go to the lacoste store to try out XS, but I doubt that would fit me... Hopefully this S one will shrink a tiny bit after a warm wash so they'll fit better... otherwise I'm sticking to Penguin's, they're a lot cheaper too!

Edited by ayn on Mar 24, 2006 at 12:34 PM

Penguin sizes are funny, I wear from S to M to L, depending on style... you really have to go try them all out before at a store (take notes, so u can order them online when u see them for cheap)... :)

luckily Penguin polos are everywhere from Nordstrom to Urban Outfitter to Off 5th...