Zvezdochka`s available at Goodfoot Tomorrow night

I J F

Yah,

The shoes are just an interesting concept and have been receiving quite a bit of strong feedback, but I think if anything they are just an investment. Their value should be quite high eventually as there are only 400 pairs of them globally, but its something I would only rock in the summer and for that price who knows. Nevertheless the event should be cool, im not too big on the attitude of Goodfoot but my brother doesnt seem to have a problem with it, so I may head down. Peace

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

i don't get the hype, is it the 400 pairs? Because the design isn't THAT revolutionary, it's just a sleeker looking Nike Ecue

E-CUE281.JPG

Edwin, if you really want a pair there was somebody selling 4 pairs on craigslist NY, a little less than a week ago. He was asking $450

agreed...nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary, but i do like that you can remove the sock liner, and the number of colourways is quite nice...once again, nike fueling the hype train...i swear, create a product, slap "limited edition" or "limited to 500 worldwide" to it and wait for people to go nuts...

on a side note, goodfoot is good people...they're just doing what they're doing...i personally don't see the "attitude" people always speak of when they're talking about the store...just my opinion though....

Its so true, you just label something as limitied and there goes the value through the roof. The shoes are also available at www.mossonline.com at least thats what I was told. They are unique looking and I do like the fact that you can remove the sock. There will be some available tomorrow night at Goodfoot. In terms of Goodfoot I dont dislike what they are doing, obviously its positive and for the most part they have one or two staff members who I am friends with but as for the other staff in their I dunno who named them Phil Knight , when someone walks into your store, you respect them and respect their business. Goodfoot have failed to do this on certain accounts but hey not an issue, just in referance to the vibe I sometimes get. Im not a sneakerhead anyways although I do like the rumour floating around that they just may open up a store with strictly gear. I like the sound of that! Peace

To be honest, I have had absolutely no problem with the goodfoot heads, but thats just me personally, obviously I can't speak for other people who may have felt they were dissed(or actually were dissed!) but like i said, they seem to be pretty nice people as far as i'm concerned.

Its a great store and they've been better than alot of places i've been to in terms of attitude

that price stings.... just to set things straight... i really like the aesthetics of this shoe... i really don't care if there were 10 or 10000000000000000 in existence. they need to make this a GR already so i can drop a fair $42 on them... whatever.. good looking out dolo........ GO 10-3 CHARGERS!

Edited by edwin on Dec 16, 2004 at 02:19 AM

i think the whole vibe around goodfoot can be summed up by "do unto others". most of the cats that run through that place are just in it for the hype...they don't have the love, they just want something hot and limited. these are the cats that end up being rude and pushy. i'm not saying you have to be a sneakerhead to have a positive experience at goodfoot, but you certainly have to show them some respect, just as you would to anyone providing a service for you. it just so happens that they can't be bothered to kiss some 16 year old's ass sweatin them for the latest SB release....sorry a bit off topic...

as for goodfoot opening a shop solely for apparel??...toronto cats, get ready, cause this place is gonna blow you away...i think toronto heads have been waiting for years for someone to bring in some real quality "street" labels...this shop will not dissapoint...forget everything you already know about shopping in toronto..this is gonna change everything...

Yah well whether Goodfoot do it or not Toronto is going to get their store which will cater to that genre of apparel and eventually when they do get it, your right it will blow everyone away. I wont write off Vice, they have a small collection of Alife which is doing quite well and are always generally first to gather some new collection, they are very picky with their buying and in terms of apparell they have a lot to offer. Just my opinion! I totally agree with your view on Goodfoot, but lets not get me wrong, Im not saying ive been in there and they have closed the door on my face, all im trying to say is that, people walking in there, sneakerhead or not, whether they know the industry or not, just act apropriately. Just my views on ethics, I guess theres is no code on the correct retail behaviour but there are always those stores that you enjoy going to because you are treated properly and develop a relationship with its staff. Anyways Zvezdochkas tonight, should be interesting! Peace