Julius fencing leather jkt 2, Devoa Wool Knit/Blazer, Carpe Diem boots

takuya

FS: Julius Calf Leather Fencing Jacket in size 2 from Thieves collection

Rare Piece of Julius Leather Jacket and the nicest leather jacket ever made. The leather is thick and heavy, but it made by Solf Calf Leather.

You can wear open or zipped. There are many other ways to wear this beautiful leather jacket.

Condition is great. No damages or scratches at all. i think I'm 2nd owner. I bought it off on SZ from a popular member.

i used to have one in sz 1. But sold it since i gained weight. After that i bought it again in size 2 because love it to death. Simply amazing details on this fencing leather jacket without a lot of the zippers (i don't like a lot of zippers on Julius leather jacket) and w/ the cut of 2 front pockets, low to the bottom. look awesome when you put your hands on those 2 front pockets.

The fit is amazing for who is size 46. Best for a slim 46 or a true 46. Selling it for a pair of ccp boots size 6 here.

Retail is over 150000 yen. i paid close to that retail for this Fencing.

Steal Price SOLD(prefered Googlecheckout in US or Bank Wire. Paypal's fine for who pays pp fees and has a confirmed address).

A Steal price that gone quickly. Sorry for a bunch pm's that i can't reply.

Mine is better in condition and looks newer.

Fit pics from a member i bought and merz if they don't mind

Please let me know if you have any else q's.

IC: Devoa Wool Lapel-Less blazer in size 46.

The color is steel gray.

Condition is almost new after tried on a few times. Love this blazer to death. But again, would do anything to kop CCP boots sz 6 here.

Awesome cut & beautiful tailored piece from Devoa.

The fabric is 100% wool, 100% cupro.

Size 46, fit true to size and amazing fit.

Retail 75000 + proxy fee+ shipping ($1650 archivesf). SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD

and here

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa31/archivesf/Devoa%20FW%202009-10/?action=view&current=FW09167.jpg

Up sale a beautiful DEVOA Tasmania fine Wool Jersey long sleeves mes knit in size 44 from SS 2010.

The color is Charcoal Gray. Black-ist/Grey-ist.

Condition as new after a few times to tried on. Selling to get the funds for a pair of CCP boots sz 6 here.

Retail is over $500 (sold out on everystores i know).

+++ ASKING $315 Shipped -> $295 Shipped in US (Googlecheckout prefered in US).

Delivery confirmation numbers in US. Express international mail w/ tracking numbers.

Size 44, fits like a big 44 or a slim 46.

This Knit not gonna give you a tight-fitting as glove, but not too loose also. Because 2 sewing curved seams on the back + spiral sleeves from the shoulder to the cuff that still hold the fit sharply and tight.

img56777029.jpg

img56777030.jpg

15757517_o1.jpg

Fit pics:

sadssdf.jpg

11t69tc.jpg

show_image_in_imgtagphp.jpg

The point is the quality of the fabric that designer Daisuke Nishida uses to impress for the clothes as THIS KNIT IS MADE BY 100% Tasmania fine Wool. Besides that, DEVOA constructs of pattern toward movement of skin, muscle, and frame for an action....http://scoute.org/blog/?p=213. After first look on Devoa pieces, i really do like it a lot about amazing fit and quality. It became one of my fav brands.

More pics (beautiful piece, amazing fit and best quality)

15757517.jpg

Wool_Jersy_Long__4b2cb6c58c196.jpg

FS: Not much to say......Carpe Diem S21M back-zip boots in sz 40.

They fit tts or half size bigger w/ narrow feet. They have vibram soles.

Condition's used, but excellent, no damages at all.

RETAIL is about 950 EURO. ASKING 850 shipped in US.

frontangle-1.jpg

backangle.jpg

before got vibram soles

solesboth.jpg

after

IMG_2371.jpg

Pm me if you have any else q's or more pics.

Also, please check my sale threads here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=190984

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=192057

Up for sale DEVOA DOUBLE LAYER LONG SLEEVES IN SIZE 48 (FITS LIKE TRUE A 46)

Dark black color. Double layer w/ cotton fabric.

The fit is amazing and like a slim size 46 w/ twisted sleeves. Unfinished bottom hem and cuff.

Condition's great. Retail's around 23000 yen. Asking $195 + 4% pp fee + shipping fee. Now $195 shipped in US.

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

please let me know if you have any q's.

if anyone is interested, i'm wearing those carpe's (an earlier version i think) in one of my fit pics in my market thread.

:) your fit pic looks good, swooc!

Anyway, Mine is round toe and a bit slimmer, longer sole and especially the round toe is a bit smaller.

they look real dark in this pic (sorry, i didn't mind to post the ugly outfit pic).

+ PRICE DROP for Beautiful DEVOA Tasmania Fine Wool Knit 10SS $295 shipped!

- Another fit pic from Zekka.com http://zekka.com/index.php?page=blog&cat=18

& $195 shipped for DEVOA DOUBLE LAYER TWISTED LONG SLEEVES IN SIZE 48 (FITS LIKE TRUE A 46)

+And tell me why These Beautiful CARPE DIEM BOOTS great condition and at good price are still here for awhile?

Back-zip boots w/ RiRi zippers, Leather soles, Horse leather, Beautiful shape (round&lift - toe, but not big) looking. Great condition. And easily to put on w/ dark/light color jeans and also looking great w/ slim pants too. Why...why....why, guys?

Give me reasonable offers, friends!

frontangle-1.jpg

backangle.jpg

solesboth.jpg