samsoe samsoe jacket

TRDK

That jacket looks pretty nice, on that person that is. As iohan says, it looks like a shirt.

I, personal, don't like the brand Samsoe Samsoe at all. I think they are trying too hard, and they tend to have ulgy ass "Somsoe" print all over their shirts.

But I like their exclusive brand, Klaus Samsoe.

Quote:

those short sleeves would look like shit on me, beside that it looks nice. what type of lining is it?

--- Original message by iohan on Mar 19, 2006 03:36 AM

i just buy if it looks cool... dont ask me about the detail... what is the lining???

Quote:

Anyone more info on samsoe samsoe?

--- Original message by KLAUS on Mar 20, 2006 10:21 AM

the problem with samsoe samsoe shops... is that often when you buy things there, it is not there product...

before this i only owned one piece of clothing from samsoe samsoe...

its not often they have something useful...

Quote:

That jacket looks pretty nice, on that person that is. As iohan says, it looks like a shirt.

I, personal, don't like the brand Samsoe Samsoe at all. I think they are trying too hard, and they tend to have ulgy ass "Somsoe" print all over their shirts.

But I like their exclusive brand, Klaus Samsoe.

--- Original message by antihelt on Mar 19, 2006 11:58 AM

agree! They try too hard! Can't agree with you on Klaus Samsoe, though. Trying to make a more exclusive line I can understand, but the tees look like shit. At least in my oppinion icon_smile_evil.gif