f/s SUGAR CANE SWEET JEANS size 30

chantheman

done transactions with references include: carl, dino might!, kwonster, destructodisk, what, peteyross, babag, denimdad, scoki, hanginsoul, poly800rock, cityhunter, nairb49, giulianoa-11, Reggie Died, soundbomber, doctorgnar, QuestionableUser, btkrull, billiamphan, CyberPunk, abstract bM, 1995chardx, corter, mrpenguin354, werealldeadends, partytaco, Chponglasia, individualsole, technicolor, doctorgnar, alleyooptroop, itsmedeka, Maui, vivalaalec, landstander, kit714, steveeD, Wesley Pipes, locallau, revio, le14, lmaozedong, anhtice, superbob365, amo te, elnatural, staygold, $$pe_Japan, Prisoner, headtowall, herpsky, heresjohnny, dadave and more

email me at [email protected] with any questions.

all prices include shipping within the US via priority mail.

i bought this pair of jeans and i just dont like the fit as much as i thought so my loss is your gain. these retail for $320.00. I how washed them to get the shrinkage out. there is minimal fading on these jeans. didnt really wear them hard at all. as you can see from the picture of the back pockets, where the hidden rivets are located is where there is a lighter color but thats pretty much a given due to sitting down and the denim rubbing against the seat. the leather tag has some indigo dye on it but that will come off with leather conditioner if it bothers anyone. jeans are really unique. color reminds me of my 45rpm jormons and im really curious to see how these fade over time.

price SOLD