cream in norfolk?

dutchxoven

It's in the cut. On Granby + Boush I think... in this little grey shopping center that looks like a Victorian house. Across from an Exxon. Last time I went in there, there were just some marked up kicks, some marked up Supreme, and 1 guy behind the counter who only spoke in 1 word sentences. As a result, I was in and out in 1 minute.

Commonwealth is way iller unless u are a Supreme and Dunk junkie.

And the Commonwealth cats are mad cool.

Make sure u do some drunk record shopping at Relative Theory on Granby Street. Its an ill record store and it's open really late sometimes like till 2 am. It's my favorite place for digging.

IT GETS WACKER BY THE SECOND!

they sell bape too

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

yea i grew up in newport news but live in north carolina now......when im back home i go see the commenwealth dudes. nice guys....just didnt know who opened cream. didnt know anyone about it though....norfolk has come a long way. thats for sure.

you guys played at cogans huh? whats your bands name....i grew up going to shows in VB and Norfolk. either kingshead,skatepark,jam locker, riverview, cogans, vfw halls, and so on.

.......and THEN i pulled out.