comme des garçons stalkers

thinctank

hello all,

i should be used to this by now, being that it happens in stores that i can afford (and in many upstate neighborhoods), but is it customary for the retail staff at comme des garçons to follow their customers around the store? i love their entry way and have passed by so many times without exploring it. i finally decided to go in and check out the retail design. it's a shame in this day and age… it left a sour taste in my mouth (pause) and ruined the whole experience for me.

"commission" is if salespersons actually acknowledges your presence, speaks and tries to help you. not when they suddenly appear and stand in the corner of each section of the store staring from a distance until you leave without saying a word to you and look away when you look at them.

i get that all the time... i fuckin hate that shit... leave me the fuck alone or talk to me... dont just stare and expect me to say something like go away... go do your own shit fuckin stupid salesman u fuckin work there worthless piece of shit... im the one whos buying it so fuck u

I prefer if they follow me around and not speak to me. It's convenient to have them at hand if I need to ask something, and usually if I do they are very helpfull and polite.

I hate shopping in america because the staff usually is so fucking talkative that I panic and get out of the store.. icon_smile_dissapprove.gif