Jungle Fever -SExT11

izayuh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again, I'm going to assert that having a penis is nothing to be ashamed of, and "cockfades" are not so terrifyingly embarrassing like a 6th grader popping a boner in gym class, infact I'm depressed to see so many people chiming in on their obvious penile self-consciousness. The Penis denim relationship used to be glorified on album covers. It was rock and roll. Now, apparently, we all walk around with our dicks between our legs, fearful of slim pants and blood in our shafts.

If the rolling stones and LedZeppelin are no longer "cool" or Robert Plant no longer stands a 70's Sex God, then I suppose Fashion is also no longer concerned with sex appeal either.

robertplant.jpg

stickyfingers.jpg

There is something i dont quite understand... supposedly selfedge sells stuff that looks better with age and wear, will JC look better with age?? i mean does it fade or become leathery??

Does the outer surface sheen come off with a wash??

would you treat JC like jeans?? i.e. soaking to get rid of the shrinkage??

Robert Plant is a hack bitch. Stole his shit from real blues legends. (5)

Robert Plant is a hack bitch. Stole his shit from real blues legends. (5)

Yeah, but at this point that's like asking why we still have Grant on the 50 or saying Woodrow Wilson was an overt racist with ties to the KKK. Salient points, but too little, too late.

The real crime is that Led Zep gets credit for revolutionizing music in the 70s when they were just running a blues revival. Meanwhile you ask about Big Fun or On the Corner and people think you're talking about a pop band or a CCR song.

Yeah, but nobody worships Grant or Woodrow Wilson.

edit:

Or you talk about liking the song Crossroads and dudes say, "I like Clapton too."

Anyways, back to the Big Penis, oh wait this thread is about Jungle Cloth.

Got my pants today. Waist is a little snug ad I just barely got the top button, but that should go away after the little bit of stretch that is in them. The fit is great, and the material really is awesome feeling.

My only real complaint is that they chose the name "SEXT11" and not "SEXTOY11" :D

i use to work at this store, and this gay manager was always commenting to other workers about my A.P.C. dick bulge, something i had never noticed before. then, i found out through a strange series of events that between the two really fit guys at the store, i was the one who all the lady/gay workers thought was packing the most.

this was obviously humorous and made me really confident for a while, but it's kind of unsettling that those other people were talking about my meat behind my back, and several times at that.

The real crime is that Led Zep gets credit for revolutionizing music in the 70s when they were just running a blues revival. Meanwhile you ask about Big Fun or On the Corner and people think you're talking about a pop band or a CCR song.

so why can't both miles and zep (and davy graham) have revolutionized music? does one negate the other? whether or not you like zep (or if they stole their moves from others), you can't deny their influence. what legacy does tyrannosaurus rex have other than suede? i like marc bolan as much as the next guy but influence doesn't have to be the be all end all.

anyway, i'm very happy with my pair, fit pics hopefully this weekend when ms ready returns

Did you get yours with dick bulge or without dick bulge?

so why can't both miles and zep (and davy graham) have revolutionized music? does one negate the other? whether or not you like zep (or if they stole their moves from others), you can't deny their influence. what legacy does tyrannosaurus rex have other than suede? i like marc bolan as much as the next guy but influence doesn't have to be the be all end all.

I actually like Zep, I just don't think they're really very special. I could think of a couple of bands from the era that deserve the accolades more.

As for T. Rex, you can thank them for the glam rock movement, but it's their pre-rock material I dig personally.

Did you get yours with dick bulge or without dick bulge?

It's SuFu, all the jeans have dick bulge.

I actually like Zep, I just don't think they're really very special. I could think of a couple of bands from the era that deserve the accolades more.

As for T. Rex, you can thank them for the glam rock movement, but it's their pre-rock material I dig personally.

that's fine that you want to give gold stickers to other bands but saying zep was not one of the most influential groups of the 70s is an indefensible position, despite how cool it is to believe. if it were up to me doug snyder and bob thompson would be living legends.

btw i referenced tyrannosaurus rex by that name specifically. i am well up on the hippie bongo thing.

anyway, the house fit photographer made some interesting choices re: photography angle so i had to crop the frontal but you should get the picture. imo the front doesn't look as untidy in real life but in any case this should not take away from the versatility of the design, fit-wise

k32gk1.jpg