Jungle Fever -SExT11

izayuh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just a dick (no pun intended), but does there really need to be a thread for every selfedge x yadayada jeans out there. I understand the sidneylo and beatle contest thing, but just a thread dedicated to a single jean. Maybe all SEXyada yadas can be shoved into one thread (contest stuff excluded).

I just thought jungle fever was pun-y and deserved it's own thread (however superfluous)

my dick shows in every pants regardless.

additional info:

I sized down 1 or so to a 29, they ought to stretch. the material is impeccable

I usually wear a 30 in sugarcane and Ironheart and a 31 in FH (due to shrinkage)

They are the same cut as the sexsc06 (if you're familiar) but with a different material, I didnt check the measurements though, maybe they are slightly different, anyway I have a pair of sexsc06 in 30 and I felt they are a little baggy so I sized down, and Im happy.

*EDIT* they are similar but not the same as the SEXSC06, the rise is higher and thigh larger, and more or less I went true to size since size 29 meausures 30inches in the waist. I tried on a size 28 and they looked goofy like girlpants, so I'd say don't size down.

The inside feels like cashmere and the outside like silk *not kidding*

they are smooth, not coarse, no slubbiness or grainy feel. weigh in at 15ounces but feel much lighter.

Hope this helps.

I would buy this if not already own the MFSC foul weather deck pants.

Those are the pants that have a very similar fabric right? Or at least they look similar??? I believe I saw something similar to the jungle cloth when i was at MF, but I didn't take note of what they were.

Could we possibly sum them up as "cream on the inside, clean on the outside."

I am just a dick (no pun intended), but does there really need to be a thread for every selfedge x yadayada jeans out there. I understand the sidneylo and beatle contest thing, but just a thread dedicated to a single jean. Maybe all SEXyada yadas can be shoved into one thread (contest stuff excluded).

hear, hear!

please get out of my brain, rnr.

i was thinking this exact same thing last week (before this thread was created). every pair of self edge collaboration jeans ends up with it's own thread. i try to just ignore all the clutter on this forum, but this is a pretty egregious example.

why can't the "born tuff" stuff go in the iron heart thread? why can't all the SExFH jeans go in the flat head thread? why can't these (and all the SExSC jeans) go in the sugar cane thread?

you don't see a new thread for every model of samurai jeans. collaboration or otherwise.

even a "self edge collaborations" thread would be better than this.

too much x-posting going on!

this thread killed it for me..

was your dick hard when you took the picture? (no homo)

becoz if it's not, you're in deep sh!t

No Boner you Renob.

Im unsure of all the penis mania is about,

My dick is big (so Im told) and shows prominently in khaki pants, as if an outline is so offensive or embarassing. I see nipple outlines and asscracks and cleavage in many "fashion" trends.

WHy cant I rock a Robert Plant Cock If I want to?

I do understand the overpopulation of SE related threads. Part of starting this thread was to follow suit with others, the other was confusion as to where Jungle cloth belongs. It is a unique product (non-denim) which says sugarcane but is listed as TOYO under Buzzrickson.

anyhow sorry for my "egregious" posting

Dude, just admit it. You totally posted this thread to flaunt your dick. It's okay, just admit it.

i was thinking this exact same thing last week (before this thread was created). every pair of self edge collaboration jeans ends up with it's own thread. i try to just ignore all the clutter on this forum, but this is a pretty egregious example.

why can't the "born tuff" stuff go in the iron heart thread? why can't all the SExFH jeans go in the flat head thread? why can't these (and all the SExSC jeans) go in the sugar cane thread?

you don't see a new thread for every model of samurai jeans. collaboration or otherwise.

apparently individual SE threads are needed to house izayuh's jungle serpent:D. i don't see why everyone is so mad about multiple threads. you can't argue that SE collabs are a huge part of superdenim and individual threads save a lot of time rather than searching one broad thread. for right now at least, i see no problem. my two cents

izayah, you should have sized down, I cant see your testicle veins yet. Cock fades are average, but nut fadez are what get you the poon these days.

Fiddy, nice fit. I would snag these if the leg opening was smaller, they look very versatile

Guys, there's no need to buy your pants too small. If you want a slim or skinny fit maybe you should buy pants in a slim or skinny fit.

Are you saying that my pants are too small? If so, you have no clue what you're talking about.

A size 30 has a 31" waist, after 1" stretch they're perfect. I wouldn't size any differently if I had it to do all over again.

What I can see is good, but so many fits on Sufu turn to ass right at the top. I don't believe in buying pants too small so they stretch to size, cause then you just have ugly stretched out pants.

Really though, I'm still just making fun of izayuha.

Gotcha. FWIW, here's a quick cell phone shot of the top block...

4317223080_3e805df0ab_o.jpg

i don't see why everyone is so mad about multiple threads. you can't argue that SE collabs are a huge part of superdenim and individual threads save a lot of time rather than searching one broad thread. for right now at least, i see no problem.

I completely agree.

i try to just ignore all the clutter on this forum, but this is a pretty egregious example.

You can subscribe to specific threads that you have interest in and avoid everything else.

Quite a few of the SE Collabs have either contests or challenges (i.e. SExDBxSufu or BeatlexSidney) which necessitate their own threads. Other SE Products/ Collabs are sought out by any on here who also demand photos and excessive product information and updates. I think that the ability to create threads is a great way to keep things organized. If a thread is crap, it will fall by the waist side and eventually be forgotten.

This is true. A great example is the Mister Freedom Thread. I guess there could be a thread for each product considering the intricacy devoted to assembly of each.

I just feel that this thread would be too hard to navigate.

Now X-Posting is a whole different thing. Say you have a photos of your SExIH07 Indigo after a few months of wear, no need to shit up the "SE" thread but rather post it in "Born Tuff" thread. Now if you post in the "Born Tuff" thread, no reason to x-post in the "Iron Heart" thread. Does this sound about right?

Could we possibly sum them up as "cream on the inside, clean on the outside."

Precisely!

^I think the born tuff thread was split out from beatle+sid's thread by a moderator to prevent their project from getting cluttered up.

I believe it was.

NOTE: These are just my opinions. Fiddy Nce Fit! +REP

That means you buy your pants too small.

]

I was being facetiously candid...

For the record. The top block has stretched to accommodate any unsightly bulge, but the JC (as you've all pointed out) is conducive to vivid outlines.

I wanted to make a point to say that the SExT11 differs from the MisterFreedom deckpants (which I tried on once) obviously in the slimmer cut and classic 5pocket construction, but also the outward sheen--that wears away--with silky touch and "stiff cashmere" inside. MF pants almost seem like a one-wash version of the SExT11, and if my memory serves enough to make this distinction: They felt heavier and more rugged (could've just been the excessive pocketing). The SExt11, though extremely well put together, feel dainty and lightweight, I even noticed some wear on the rear from a short bike ride, I don' think I'll be wearing them as harshly as my other jeans.