Born Tuff SEXIH07 - BK -III

Markmont

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no biggie just posted cause my other pair wasnt as bad

no fit pics till they come back from my tailor. getting hemmed and *gasp* slightly tapered again. the 30 still fit pretty much the same from the thigh down. i know everyones not a fan of altering their denim but i trust my tailor and in the end ill be much happier

My new 07BK. Glad to be apart of the SEXIH07BK group!

Day 1. Ass looks a little weird but it will settle soon...

SEXIH07BKfront.jpg

SEXIH07BKback.jpg

SEXIH07BKside.jpg

Thoughts thus far. For almost 0.5/G of hard earned cash, I was slightly dubious as what to expect from a pair with such a hefty price tag. After receiving them (quick to Canada as always courtesy of Kiya), I realised these are just plain ridiculous. Quality, colour, fit, blah blah blah. Definitely worth it and I can't wait to wear these for a long time. As others have mentioned, I too had pretty huge leg twist but really, who cares, it seems to correct itself after a wear. Anyways I am off to wear my new jeans in the Olympic crazy Whistler village! Bite the bullet and get in before they are all gone...

PS For reference, I am wearing a tagged W33/L35. I am 6'3", 180lbs, 34.5" waist and cuffed 1.5".

That's funny, I also have slightly more leg twist on the left side. Has anyone seriously scuffed their jeans yet? my knees look striped! (pics in a bit)

havent scuffed my jeans.. but i also have a noticeable leg twist on my left side... does this go away with wear or no? =[

From the knee down the denim is still super stiff and isn't falling nicely...

4386396172_86fd467d3a.jpg

4386395540_1c80b73dd1.jpg

But they've only been out of the box for 24 hours...

those look freakin great. slim/straight, but not too loose, and not too tight. i kinda regret not getting a pair, now. maybe kiya will do a new release in the future, though.

p.s. that's one hell of a leg twist

for those of you who are cuffing your 07BK, do you sometimes wear them uncuffed? i like the cuffed look for this jean but with my 01BK overdye, i left them largely uncuffed for the first year or so of wear and the weft faded faster than the warp (obviously). this resulted in a nice contrast when i did start to cuff them.

however, with the 07BK, i feel that cuffed is a better look for this cut and but i'm concerned that if left constantly cuffed, i'd start to have a lighter warp and darker weft since the weft of the cuff doesn't get much abrasion.

i'm probably over thinking this but i can't picture a cuff with a darker weft than warp looking good.

thoughts? pics?