Born Tuff SEXIH07 - BK -III

Markmont

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit... that's amazingly fast fading. I may just have to get me a pair of these...

Here are some before and after shots of my SExIH01 Black Overdye. I'm back to wearing these after an 8 month break...

After a few months:

CIMG3688.jpg

CIMG3685.jpg

Around 1 combined year of wear in spurts of 3 - 4 months at a time. Around 4 - 5 washes in Dr. B. Most of the black is gone except in the creases and the wash tag. You can definitely tell their an overdye if you cuff and show the weft/selvedge.

IMG_0205_2.jpg

IMG_0207_2.jpg

IMG_0215_2.jpg

IMG_0217_2.jpg

how quickly does the overdye fade off? from what iv'e seen it seems to stick pretty well, but does it all get lost in the wash? or is there a sweet spot where you get some black fading into blue into white?

I haven't worn mine in a while but the black doesn't just come off. It's a pretty natural progression. They fade faster than your typical Iron Heart's though ( which is good imo ). The areas that get less contact by default show more black.

my natural waist is between a 29 and a 30 depending on how drunk i get...

my 01bk was a tag 29. i'm not sure this 28 will fit but kiya thinks that since i fit into a 29 in the 01bk, i can squeeze into these... we'll see!

i can't believe you found a 01bk that's still pretty mint. there were only 22 pairs. lucky you...

Those look awesome! can you get us a shot of the selvedge close up?

just took these today. i'd say that this is a better representation of its true colour. the ones my friend took that i posted earlier are too blue.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2177450&postcount=783

didn't want to keep shitting up the 07 thread so i posted pics where they belong ^^