Looking for a lightweight spring jacket...

Lysol

Any suggestions? I'm a big fan of the lightweight jackets that Belstaff offers but by the time I can track one down in the States, I will have no use for a jacket. I've seen that Diesel, G-Star and Triple 5 Soul are all making lightweight moto style jackets but I'd prefer something without any sort of pre-distressing (minimal distressing would be ok) or screen prints that I'm going to see on every 19 year old around town.

Edited by Lysol on Mar 8, 2006 at 10:42 AM

what size you need. I just got a vintage sage L2B with the orange interior and scovill zips. It is a medium or about a 42 chest. It has some moth nips on the collar and cuffs but is still in pretty sweet condition considering the age. Too small for me, I will let it go for 30$ shipped. This is not repro and it really looks authentic.

damnlam: thanks for the offer but i actually still have my old L2B collecting dust in the attic of my parent's house from back when i was a punk rocker in high school. now that you mention it though, i should really go dig that up.

iohan: awesome suggestion!! it's exactly what i wanted.