Any good tailors to alter my jeans in Toronto, Canada or anywhere?

superposition

Hey guys, I'm new here and this is my first post. I thought this website is really resourceful and most people are generally pretty cool and all so I decided to register.

Well, back to the topic... I recently bought a pair of Evisu jeans online and the waist is too big for me. Ok before u throw flames at me, the reason I got a bigger size was cos when I went to Japan bout 2 months ago and tried a pair of Evisu Jeans, they were slightly smaller than usual. I'm a size 32 but I could only fit a 34. And no, I didnt try on a pair of fakes, I was at Evisu Osaka when I tried them.

Now I dont know if I should just sell it (and possibly make a loss) or just alter it's waist size but I really love this pair of jeans, I need to know a good tailor who could alter my jeans without messing it up.

So if anyone knows something please let me know. I appreciate for all the help before hand! icon_smile.gif

Yah bro, I know what your saying im basically in North York im at Yonge and Steeles and I have to travel to Ryerson everyday too. Im not sure on any specific tailors down there but I do know that if you want it down, that may be the area. Now, Delphic have a tailor who do hemmings, however you have to purchase jeans from Delphic in order for them to do it. I suggest maybe you ask Delphic who they use, as their tailors are probably more familiar with this product. Im not sure how tedious the job may be, but as we know Evisu`s are a serious denim, and I wouldnt want you to screw them up. Speak to you soon bro,

P.S. what are you studying ?

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

IJF : Hey man, I'm currently doin 3d animation, I took up digital media design last year too. You said somethin about wanting to do some denims and tees? I'm quite interested but I dont know if I have the time for it... but lets just talk about it anyways. You could email me at [email protected] Thanks...

OK well, I might go ask Delphic or something... but

Maybe someone in this forum wants to buy it... lol. Wanna buy an authentic Evisu Daicock Selvedged denim (busta rhymes) Jeans? Brand new, tried on a coupla times, never worn out. Size 34 x 35. It comes with the original Evisu bag. Guaranteed 100000%!!!

• 10 months later...

Bump bump bump (albeit close to a year later)

Stitch-It can do waist alterations...they'll take in the seat as well...

In fact, I'm taking my nudies in tomorrow to get it done..i bought a 33 when i really should've bought a 32...and y'all know the rest...stretched the fuck out...and the ass is super-baggy now..can't stand it anymore..

If you really mean anywhere there is a really good tailor in the backstreets of Pyongyang.

He tailors all those suits Kim Jong Il wears, he works for free if you are a despotic tyrant maniacal dictator set on starving your own people to death...

I hope indigo doesn't cause cancer...

... could you hand me the dental floss

If you're still looking for a good tailor/alterationist, I can suggest 2:

- M. Clara @ 101 Yorkville (right next to Over the Rainbow)

- Davenport Cleaners (@ Davenport and Dupont, a few min drive north)

I don't have numbers for either of them, but they shouldn't be that difficult to look up. They're both very good. Give them a call and they'll give you an idea of what they can do over the phone. Hope this helps.

whered you go. you should have went to OTR. sure they are full of girls from forest hill with their hot moms credit cards but that place knows denim. theres some other stupid pretentius place around 600 Queen West that does a good job too. forget the name though. everything is becoming the same around there.

whered you go. you should have went to OTR. sure they are full of girls from forest hill with their hot moms credit cards but that place knows denim. theres some other stupid pretentius place around 600 Queen West that does a good job too. forget the name though. everything is becoming the same around there.