Best $5 Hollers

stayhandsome

$5 won't get you as far as it used to, and that's a shame.

Name your favorite way to spend five when the moneys tight.

I say the hot and ready at little ceasars. They just have large pizzas waiting there for you hot and ready to take home. Grab a few spice packs from the counter to add some extra flavor free of charge!

sugar cane bottle soda

and whatever chip/snack with leftover lol

and this too!

dont forget the crazy bread!!

I say the hot and ready at little ceasars. They just have large pizzas waiting there for you hot and ready to take home. Grab a few spice packs from the counter to add some extra flavor free of charge!

after work, slap 5 on grimy fast food chinese -- like 2 meals worth of thick-skin dumplings with a small white rice, or veggie/shrimp mei fun / sweet and sour chicken with an egg roll / general tso's

on the way out the door to meet up, looking at an hour on the train -- a few tallboys and a loosey

near the right bar at the right time -- a shot and a beer

Cosign, one of the best deals for $5 to come out in the last decade

The local chinese food place down the street from me has lunch specials that barely fit in a 4 by 8 cardboard box. Loads of deep fried pork, shanghai noodles, and veggies for $4.90. And its always freshly done, great tasting food as well as being cheap

And if you come regularly, they overfill the crap out of it

• 2 weeks later...

get 3 other friends with $5 to get a 20 bag.

buffet at the local chinese place. $4.40 for a large. bring a water in a bottle.

mcdonalds: what my friends and i like to do is keep empty drinks in our cars, that way we don't have to pay for drinks because if you're filling up a mcdonalds cup at a mcdonalds fountain nobody is going to think you stole it. spend the rest of the money on chicken nuggets. i also found that the snack wraps are good munchie food.

buy a pack of pall malls. here in ny where a pack of marb reds are like $8, $5 for a pack of decently-kind-of-shitty cigarettes is pretty fucking good. also, fuck gold coast.

taking the train down to another place. you can meet up with your friends and they can take you up on a lot of free shit.

$5 of gas can take you on an l ride.

the possibilities with $5 are endless, you just gotta lower your standards and understand that a shitty meal is better than no meal at all.

• 2 months later...

-PMSYPTMc6M&

crunchwrap supreme+black tea
kirin and sake
carne asada BURRitos
$3 Pho+a lil 2 dollas left for a drink