Levi's: One Trip Pass, Stars & Stripes

kapay

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but Levi's flagship store in San Francisco Union Square has a new-ish exhibit/section on the ground floor called One Trip Pass, Stars and Stripes. Basically they asked a guy to drive all around the US and pick up a bunch of Americana themed items for their store. I've been loving the whole Go Forth campaign so far since what better brand is there to inspire American pride than Levi's? The stuff for sale there is incredible so I suggest everyone who can to visit. Frankly, most of the stuff are completely affordable too. Little trinkets as cheap as $1.50 and jackets and stuff around $35. I'm sure they had some expensive items as well but I didn't really bother.

Here's a blog w/ some pictures of the display and items for sale.

http://secretforts.blogspot.com/2009/10/song-of-open-road-one-trip-pass-stars.html

I'm pissed that this went up while i'm in Tokyo, i'm going the second i get back to San Francisco. I bet there was some rare stuff put up for the collectors that's already gone.

I'm pissed that this went up while i'm in Tokyo, i'm going the second i get back to San Francisco. I bet there was some rare stuff put up for the collectors that's already gone.

I only went this week and I agree. Just judging by some pictures it looks as if there was a lot more rare collector pieces and even not-so-rare items that are, in itself awesome.

I don't know how long it runs until but seeing as the website isn't even up yet, I'm hoping it will be for a while.

post is dated 10/27/09 and one comment says the opening was mid-october...

i'm gonna be in SF in a couple weeks - definitely gonna check this out!

and that new spot unionmade.

and then try not to blow too much $$ at SE...

they've got several vintage Champion crewnecks/hoodies for only $25. only in smalls and medium though :( also did anyone see the selvedge jeans on the wall of the middle of the spiral staircase area with the 34095830495830 inch inseam? any info on these?

Hah if it's what I'm thinking of, I believe those have actually been there for years upon years and isn't new to the exhibit. I do want one of those Champion sweaters though and I actually AM a small :)