Who makes a Short, Hooded M65 simular to H&M's?

i have that jacket you're talking about in black... got it for 40 bux... and yea... i went to h&m in boston today and there were only 2 left in black... all the olives and whites are gone... i cant believe it.

dont worry just keep going back to H&M

sometimes they have multiple restocks in the SAME day...

they only put out a few, then they have more being shipped in all the time

at least on major items.. im sure u'll be able to find it there if u keep looking

Tru dat. Keep visting and more will pop up. Although I bought the black one a few months ago and haven't seen it since they sold out and I go in REGULARLY. They've had a shit load of the olives though for a few weeks now, at least at my local H&M (SF the town).

mine is holding up well and i wear it a lot... but during the first few wears, the cuffs were losing the dye on to my hands..lol...not anymore tho, maybe its like raw denim...it might fade nicely thru a wash...time to starch the creases..LOL

They have two diffrent ones. The soho stores have the ones with out the elastic bottom part and it doesn't have a hood besides that shit thats in the collar. Looks like crap too. The one i'm talking about looks like this:

Worn by Ultra_V in the WAYWT thread

CIMG1632.jpg

Even if there is another brand that makes something close, i don't care

just saw one of those hanging lonely a few days ago. i tried that jacket on when they first came out and was not feeling it. the price was right, under $40, but the feel and sewing on it was pretty bad, even worse than the M-65's others were complaining about above. it's a nice looking jacket until you see it up close and worse even, it's got cheap, unevenly stiched velcro all up and down it. i'd say, don't sweat it and save your money for something that'll last you. i love H&M for what it is - inexpensive, great at the moment and better fit than most clothes in the price range, but they do make some cheap ass shit that's not worth your time every once in a while.

btw, not dissing the jacket, just want to remind brah not to stress if he doesn't find it. there's lots better out there. just keep looking.