Blackbird Sunset Hotel jeans

weakintheknees

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Blackbird_Sunset_Hotel_Jean_11207.html

anyone worn these for an extended period, or even just tried them on? they look like a nice cut and a fair price if the denim is quality. not sure if 30 is just the smallest size currently available, or if they never made anything smaller. if the stretch is as drastic as their website says looks like some folks (probably myself included) will be out of luck.

ive have a pair for around a week and the cut is perfect for me since my legs are a bit fuller. there are minor details to nitpick but for what you pay i think they are a good value

what i dont like:

the coating picks up lint, but it seems to happen less as i wear them

the coin pocket is slightly out of place so it works its way out of the main pocket sometimes.

the denim is good enough but nothing amazing.

what i do like:

again: probably best fitting jeans ive worn.

they are very comfortable due to the stretch in the fabric

black and waxed is my favourite combo

reasonable price

if youd like i can give some big style measurements for a size 31

cool, glad to hear they deliver for the price point. question now is size... I tend to be between a 29 or 30 depending on the brand. 29 for APC for sure. although I just got a pair of 29 W+H and unless they are going to keep stretching I probably should have gone for a 30.

also curious how they do after a wash.

30 might be ok for a relaxed fit. someone in recent purchases got some in 30 a week ago, maybe send him a message.

i have 31 apc nc and they are really really tight. they waist stretched enough but legs are skin . the 31 BBSH are much more relaxed comparatively, but still trim and snug in the waist. i tried on the W+H skinny jeans they have at blackbird in a 31 and they fit like my cures did when i got them. i would need 32s, assuming they dont stretch as much as apcs do

the tag says dry clean only, i dont think the coating would hold up well to water