Online shops for CP Company / Stone Island

Lysol

I'm in Philadelphia so short of a day trip to NYC (which I rarely have the time for) I have no other options. Could someone link me up to some online stores with a good selection of CP Company / Stone Island stuff other than their official UK site? Thanks.

thanks guys. i had already scoped out yoox. most of their current stock is kinda on the dull side. i'm specifically looking for a spring jacket and/or a hooded sweatshirt. i'm just not that into the spring/summer 2006 stuff they have on their site right now.

could anyone give a legit check on this jacket?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7746908779&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

the auction's already over, i'm just curious if this is an actual SI jacket so i can be on the lookout for it.

thanks guys. i had already scoped out yoox. most of their current stock is kinda on the dull side. i'm specifically looking for a spring jacket and/or a hooded sweatshirt and i'm just not that into the spring/summer 2006 stuff that is up on the official webstore right now.

could anyone give a legit check on this jacket?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7746908779&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

the auction's already over, i'm just curious if this is an actual SI jacket so i can be on the lookout for it. i've never seen it before.