Sign in to follow this  
Guest jayrey

FS: Several Rare DH Jackets and Jeans in XS

Guest jayrey

Hi guys,

Up for sale I have the following Dior Homme items. Unfortunately I have to payoff bills and it is time to part with these amazing pieces. I need money quick so please send me your best offers, not interested in trades.

Thanks!

Jay R.

[email protected]

jacket11.jpg

jacket12.jpg

Dior Homme F/W 2006 Wool Peacoat, Size 44 - $900

jacket31.jpg

jacket32.jpg

Dior Homme F/W 2007 Leather Jacket, Size 44 - $2500

jacket21.jpg

jacket22.jpg

Dior Homme Luster Napoleon Jacket, Size 44 - $3100

pant1.jpg

pant2.jpg

Dior Homme Strip Destroyed Wax Jeans, Size 27 - $750

this is the best price for a legit napoleon I have ever seen as well. I got mine for like 7K, someone better cop this NOW. Free bump for awesome jacket.

Guest jayrey

Thanks guys! lots of interest but everything is still pretty much up for grabs... Send me your best offers!

Guest jayrey

nothing is sold just yet, just waiting for people to send payment

Okay so I was issued a refund. I guess his money troubles are over and now he doesn't need to sell his items. I appreciate the refund however I do not enjoy loaning large sums of money to strangers for a week. Last time I buy anything from a new booty.

Finally got a refund today...without a single word, after a week of Jayrey tying my money up, preventing other purchases. No replies to the many emails over the past week, and no reason...definitely thought the second time I wasn't getting my money back easily. In any case, this guy isn't worth the hassle.

Sign in to follow this