My balls have had enough

lyingonyourdriveway

Im having a hard time lately wearing jeans that 'fit'

i dont wear tight jeans, but i feel like my penis has no room. Maybe its the boxers?

My balls are clamy all the fucking time, and its the dead of winter!

I dont have a massive package, and i dont wear low cut jeans, 501s and my balls are crunched up, my boxers are in a bunch

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American Apparel makes these old school looking boxers that are very slim and short, almost like hot pants. I recommend them. The only problem with them is if you are wearing them around you can accidentaly show off your goods to unsuspecting people (if you aren't wearing any pants.)

This is not a pic of me, it is from the AA site.

rsag400_02.jpg

Carpe Denim! (not the jean brand silly!)

1123865699585_selvage_edited.JPG

Edited by Serge d Nimes on Feb 27, 2006 at 07:20 PM

Edited by Serge d Nimes on Feb 27, 2006 at 07:21 PM

I've got to cosign on the boxer/clamy balls/too much bunching thing...only I'm not inclined to rub my nuts and smell my fingers like my roomate does frequently mid-face-to-face conversation with somebody else. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this is weird.

I plan on investing in some boxer briefs shortly...I'm tired of uncomortable nuts.

Quote:

boxer briefs are nice. you have to look hard and get ones with the 'pouch' for your package.

i like boxers if i'm wearing a looser jean.

--- Original message by obsessis on Feb 27, 2006 09:35 PM

ok, i have three pairs of boxer briefs, bought from the gap, they were like 1.99 super on sale

anyways, the legs of the boxers only go down my leg to the end of my sack. is this a boxer brief? cut straight across my leg but definitely not as long as my boxers

they are uncomfortable too btw

maybe i do have huge junk

Quote:
Quote:

boxer briefs are nice. you have to look hard and get ones with the 'pouch' for your package.

ok, i have three pairs of boxer briefs, bought from the gap, they were like 1.99 super on sale

anyways, the legs of the boxers only go down my leg to the end of my sack. is this a boxer brief? cut straight across my leg but definitely not as long as my boxers

--- Original message by lyingonyourdriveway on Feb 27, 2006 09:39 PM

Haha, don't flatter yourself.

i hate when my balls get stuck to my thighs and i try to spread or stretch my legs apart to get them unstuck but my jeans are kinda tight so nothing happens...thats so f'ing annoying...worst feelin ever

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by lyingonyourdriveway on Feb 27, 2006 09:39 PM

Gap calls these "Square Cut Boxer Briefs."

I bought some by accident thinking they were regular boxer briefs and they are OK IMO.

Really though, for me the ticket is briefs, plain ol' tighty whities. Your friends will make fun of you, but they do the job. Fos some reason though, there is a stigma against them in North America. I had to buy some once for a Holloween costume and they work great with skinnier jeans. Don't knock em till you have tried them.

Ohh, and my friends do not see me in them too often, but when they do it means you are partying.

ive always thought boxer briefs are gay, but i know girls tend to like them. a have a few i only wear when i run out of clean boxers.

i used to fly solo once and a while, but i never know when im gunna need to take off my pants, so its best to wear something because thats better than making things really wierd.

"I've heard it has happened..."

hmm.

sounds like one of those, 'well, i have this friend, and, um, one time he [insert embarrassing situation that actually happened to you]' type stories... i hope the clean-up wasn't too awful, buddy.

underwear or not, i haven't shit my pants since i was about six years old - i don't think this is a major issue for most of us.