video games ruined my life

DüM

I've been playing DOTA literally since the first week it came out. Can't wait for that shit to come out.

same here, me, my cousins and friends would play late at night till the sun rose! we didn't have a vent server back then so we'd just conference call eachother with speakerphone on LOL. ohhh those were the days :)

really stoked for DOATS DOS

Finally beat Bowsers Inside Story after 33 hours. Highly recommend to anyone who has a DS.. now I am debating on what to play next. Yo, anyone here play FF13? I am a huge Final Fantasy fan and debating on whether or not I should git or play through 12 which I have had sitting on my shelf for years.

Also does anyone have clue if Yun and Yang will be coming to Street Fighter in the form of DLC?

it looks like the changes in SSFIV AE are coming as DLC. apparently Ono proposed the DLC and he's been updating us quite often to hype it up. It's obvious Capcom wants some more of our money so yeah it'll come out. though they're still working on AE too so I'd expect more characters.

it looks like the changes in SSFIV AE are coming as DLC. apparently Ono proposed the DLC and he's been updating us quite often to hype it up. It's obvious Capcom wants some more of our money so yeah it'll come out. though they're still working on AE too so I'd expect more characters.

I figured they would keep pumping out characters from 3 via DLC for awhile but thanks for the info

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/14/gran-turismo-5-delay-a-last-minute-executive-decision-you-won/

^^

Not really sure I believe it.. this game has been delayed at least 10 times

I want to play 4 heroes of light so badly. Dr Doom have you played it yet?

Nah, I have been dying to play though.. suppose to be a huge throw back and the difficulty is pretty steep. I keep hearing people bitching about how many random encounters there are which I'm surprised to hear because they usually turn it down for American releases but i'm excited to play it even though the multiplayer isn't anywhere as good as DQIX. I need money so bad because Super Scribblenauts just came out as well.

Nah, I have been dying to play though.. suppose to be a huge throw back and the difficulty is pretty steep. I keep hearing people bitching about how many random encounters there are which I'm surprised to hear because they usually turn it down for American releases but i'm excited to play it even though the multiplayer isn't anywhere as good as DQIX. I need money so bad because Super Scribblenauts just came out as well.

I dont have any friends that use a DS that multiplayer doesnt even matter :\

Where you at dr? Lets meet up and play together.

before any disappointment

i'm currently sharing internet via wifi from a neighbour upstairs, so they have the router obviously and shit obviously

what are the chances of ggpo working w/o forwarding ports??

0 chance .