edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

I like Alex bottles better. (http://www.alexbottle.com/)

I don't like the idea of not being able to open my bottles and not wash them. Always a bio-paranoia concept.

implying that a cap full of bleach and some water wont disinfect and clean out a water bottle just fine.

don't worry brad pitt

you can use the leftover bleach to make bombs and shit

Interesting thread. Turns out im kind of an edc person myself but wasnt really aware of it. I carry my keys with a victorinox swiss knife attached to it (model unknown) and a cheap small flashlight from €1. And ofcourse my cardholder + phone.

Now this thread got me looking to upgrade my stuff a bit. Replace the swiss knife with a leatherman style cs (has all i need) , get a Nitecore Ezcr2, a titanium money clip and update my keyring system with the true utility system:

S_true_utility_keyring_system_2089_1.jpg

Now i normally dont carry a knife on me due to the laws here but when I was a kid I always bought a knife when we were on vacation in france. I would love to have a snody crisis card because its easy to hide and looks pure badass! But i dont know if they can ship to my country without it being intercepted...

Thank you guys for some great reading material...

^ i wouldn't recommend the EZCR2 just yet -- while mine lasted, i liked it. simple interface and surprisingly throwy with impressive output and a great tint, but alas, the design was its downfall.. it was a battery crusher of sorts and the spring died sooner than it should have.

there is the 4sevens Mini CR2 which might be up your alley -- a wider beam for general EDC use, better spaced modes, smoother twisting, i think it's a little smaller too..

don't get me wrong, the EZCR2 will be better than what you have now, but it is sort of a flavor of the month, so to speak. if you keep reading you'll see favorites come and go, so just be aware that you have more options.

Yeah i know what you mean with flavor of the month, but I just want to get a good and small (!) flashlight at a local dealer/website. Not going to pay/wait for overseas shipping for an item like this, so I'll see if there is anything small enough on the dutch websites that i found thus far.

word, good luck

if you do pick up anything from the EZ series, my advice is to be gentle on the spring and don't crush the battery -- twist just enough to get it to high and be cautious of twisting any more than that. you should be fine~

Jimmy just broke the dollar value record with that post.

I'm scared to add it up.