Some belts and shoes, puma dassler, paul may, adidas, geox

Dogfarm

Selling of some stuff that either don't wear or have never worn.

Prices include shipping within Continental US and Canada please contact for shipping elsewhere. Boxes not included, all packages will be shipped regular post in padded soft side freight envelopes.

First up is a pair of Puma Dassler white shoes with coloured graffiti. I have worn about 15-20 times but only in decent weather and not for very long, I would give them a condition of 90% there is a tiny scuff in the leather, I'll let the pics speak for themselves. They are euro size 43 that is size 10 US.

39 USD shipped

dassler%201.jpg

dassler%202.jpg

dassler%203.jpg

dassler%204.jpg

Paul May belt size Large, fits 34-32 approximately, this belt has never been worn as it turns out skulls are not for me. I bought it on impulse because the leather felt so nice and the flower pattern was really cool. The colour is black but it looks closer to charcoal to me very cool grain to the leather. Once again the pics speak of the quality.

75 USD shipped

paul%20may%20belt%202.jpg

paul%20may%20belt%201.jpg

paul%20may%20belt%204.jpg

Adidas Shoe belt size large, fits 34-32 this belt has been worn a few times and has a couple minor scuffs on it but is it pretty good condition. A great looking buckle but just not my style anymore so someone else should wear it I would rate it at 95%

29 USD shipped

adidas%20belt%201.jpg

Some Geox shoes, these have been work 15-20 times for formal occasions. Once again not my style but someone else may like them for the right price, pretty comfortable and would make a good work shoe if wearing black shoes is part of the uniform. I paid about 190 for these at Henry Singer a few years ago. Euro size 43 which is size 10 US. I would rate them at 90%.

34 USD Shipped

geox%201.jpg

geox%203.jpg

Happy buying