Mens Jewels

hughsd

I like Japanese stuff like undercover and JAM home made. Number Nine has fierce black jewelries. However most of my jewelry are custom made. Those mentioned are pricy. Surface 2 Air has affordable links and charms, daggers which you're looking for.

Edited by darkanimal on Feb 24, 2006 at 08:52 AM

i check out the surface to air sutff and it is real tight... however, i have no idea how im supposed to get my greedy little paws on some of it because i live up in the frozen north. Alex and chloe also have some really nice stuff and they have an online store

ahhh toronto would be a nice city to live in compared to fucking ottawa were im stuck... oh well... i have been to delphic defore... i didnt know they had surface to air stuff... whats the price point?

i remeber on particularily good store across from the restruant sea i belive that it was called the future perfect... they had some really nice stuff... unfortunately i had not heard about this site untill after my return and now realise that there is so much more to do in nyc then i had ever imagined